What Chop???? :skull:
    I didn't feel any chop....did you??? :crossx:

Some Kind Of Monster
    I feel lots of chop in my freeboard challenged boat

DryHeatOnly
    The chop we could handle.
    The wind noise...now that was a different story.
    My ears are still sore :jawdrop:
    55 sounded like 95 (not that I've ever gone 95 in my boat )

Beautiful Noise
    You have that fever again,Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning :wink:

RiverKitty
    No Stevo....I'm ok this time ...really!
    I just remember after the Dam Run some folks were complaining about "the chop" and SYA kept saying, "Chop....what chop???" I didn't feel no chop!!! :skull:
    I guess next time we'll all be ridin' wth SYA!!!

Phat Matt
    No, that was some chop. Goldi and Bud kept getting air. If it got any rougher I was going to put on a life jacket. :jawdrop: I wish I had a video camera though!

SHOCKWAVETOM
    The chop we could handle.
    The wind noise...now that was a different story.
    My ears are still sore :jawdrop:
    55 sounded like 95 (not that I've ever gone 95 in my boat )
    I was going 65 over that chop and loved every minute of it. Had a lot of white knuckles in the back seat for the passengers though .
    It was really good to see you and Susie Sam. We have to get together out here in Corona sometime. I think whoever Susie was talking to was going to go get me when I wrestled Karen and Lisa to the ground, took their weapon and spanked their asses...lol She thought I was hurting them or that I was mean but Brenda headed her off and let her know we just play rough from time to time....lol

RiverKitty
    I think I was the one with the white knuckles.
    I wasn't catching air...just being the pussy that I am!

DryHeatOnly
    I was going 65 over that chop and loved every minute of it. Had a lot of white knuckles in the back seat for the passengers though .
    It was really good to see you and Susie Sam. We have to get together out here in Corona sometime. I think whoever Susie was talking to was going to go get me when I wrestled Karen and Lisa to the ground, took their weapon and spanked their asses...lol She thought I was hurting them or that I was mean but Brenda headed her off and let her know we just play rough from time to time....lol
    The wrestling was funny! I wish I had figured out how to use my flash on the new camera. Most of the night-shots didn't happen.
    In the middle of this chop I saw a boat cruising in the opposite direction on my right side. I'm probably at a 3/4 view to it. All of a sudden the boat comes clear outta the water. I could see daylight & the outdrive under the boat!!! It was YOU!!! Awesome
    I agree. Let's get together for dinner or something.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    The wrestling was funny! I wish I had figured out how to use my flash on the new camera. Most of the night-shots didn't happen.
    In the middle of this chop I saw a boat cruising in the opposite direction on my right side. I'm probably at a 3/4 view to it. All of a sudden the boat comes clear outta the water. I could see daylight & the outdrive under the boat!!! It was YOU!!! Awesome
    I agree. Let's get together for dinner or something.
    I think that was when my buddy Big Dave let out a scream from the back seat....lol I like to drive the boat....that is what I got it for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast