Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Information Please - Stealth Boats

Havasu bound
    Has anyone bought a new Stealth Marine Boat out of Havasu.
    Any good or bad experiences?

Mtg Pro
    Havasu Bound,
    I don't have a Stealth, however I have used them to repair my boat several times. They have provided great customer service in getting me back in the water. Chris, Randy and Mike have been great. I can tell you that I have spent time in their shop and have listened to their philosophy on building a custom boat. Because they are only building 10-15 boats a year I think you are getting a quality product for the price you are paying. They are discussing coming out with a new deck boat in 2005 and I will strongly consider it based on quality and price.

kevin@riversideCA.
    Havasu Bound,
    I currently own a Cheetah CX29, but I just recently purchased a new 25 Stealth from Chris and Bob, their rigging this boat right now and should be done in a couple of weeks. I will be doing boat demonstrations for Chris on Lake Elsinore. I would be more than happy to take you for a demo ride. Sounds like you live in my neck of the woods.
    Chris and the guys at Stealth do a great job and definitely pay attention to detail. Each boat is built one at a time. Chris has had some great praise from customers on previous threads (hit search and check them out). If your looking for a high quality custom boat for a VERY reasonable price, Stealth is definitely a good option . 377 MPI/Bravo1 with an open bow for around 44,500 or 496/Bravo 1 and an open bow 48,500. You can e-mail me at Kevinatstealth@aol.com

Mrs Luvnlife
    Has anyone bought a new Stealth Marine Boat out of Havasu.
    Any good or bad experiences?
    You may want to PM Raff, I believe they just purchased a 24 Stealth.

Stealth Marine
    Havasu Bound,
    I don't have a Stealth, however I have used them to repair my boat several times. They have provided great customer service in getting me back in the water. Chris, Randy and Mike have been great. I can tell you that I have spent time in their shop and have listened to their philosophy on building a custom boat. Because they are only building 10-15 boats a year I think you are getting a quality product for the price you are paying. They are discussing coming out with a new deck boat in 2005 and I will strongly consider it based on quality and price.
    You do know, that if you would just leave that boat sitting in the storage locker and stop taking it out on the water you wouldn't need to get it repaired so often!!
    Seriously though, Thanks for the nice comment.
    Nothing better than a satisfied customer.

1Bahnerjet
    Nice looking Boats, are they the old Virage (sp) molds ?

dicudmore
    Nice looking Boats, are they the old Virage (sp) molds ?
    a version of the old virage mold. they have re-worked the bottom

Racer277
    You may want to PM Raff, I believe they just purchased a 24 Stealth.
    I think they just got a 24 Stealth by Ultra. Could be wrong though.
    Here they are talking about a 25' by Stealth Marine.
    No relation as far as I've heard.
    Someday I would love to see a family tree of all the custom builders in the SWest. I understand many are related, or originated from a very few. For another thread though....

desertrat
    I think they just got a 24 Stealth by Ultra. Could be wrong though.
    Here they are talking about a 25' by Stealth Marine.
    No relation as far as I've heard.
    Someday I would love to see a family tree of all the custom builders in the SWest. I understand many are related, or originated from a very few. For another thread though....
    Inbreeding ???

Havasu bound
    Thank you everyone that gave me info on Stealth Marine. Sounds like they do very good work. Havasu Bound

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast