Thread: HEY FM!!!!!!!!! Where you gettin............

RiverOtter
    All the cool new smilies?!?!?!?! I could do with out poop ones though

FMluvswater
    Badass Buddy: Buddy Icons That Don't Suck (http://badassbuddy.bolt.com/) (some of them do suck but as a play on words lol )

RiverOtter
    Badass Buddy: Buddy Icons That Don't Suck (http://badassbuddy.bolt.com/) (some of them do suck but as a play on words lol )
    Are these the kinds that give you viruses or track where you go on the internet??

FMluvswater
    Are these the kinds that give you viruses or track where you go on the internet??
    I don't know I use Mozilla Firefox browser, run Ad-Aware daily, have a good firewall and excellent anti-virus protection. I haven't encountered any problems - only time Ad-aware finds anything is if I've so much as opened IE browser. I didn't download the smileys I just right clicked, highlighted properties, copied, and pasted 'em. Saved a few to my bookmarks but none of them are on my hard drive.

RiverOtter
    I don't know I use Mozilla Firefox browser, run Ad-Aware daily, have a good firewall and excellent anti-virus protection. I haven't encountered any problems - only time Ad-aware finds anything is if I've so much as opened IE browser. I didn't download the smileys I just right clicked, highlighted properties, copied, and pasted 'em. Saved a few to my bookmarks but none of them are on my hard drive.
    Got it