Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OIL RIGGER PARTY PASS AROUND

O.B eddie
    Keep your behind up north!!! Hee hawwww and off the american hot boaat boards!!!!!

Tom Brown
    Does my offer of friendship mean nothing to you? I was hoping we could all become friends.
    Sadly,
    Tom

O.B eddie
    Tom Brown:
    Does my offer of friendship mean nothing to you? I was hoping we could all become friends.
    Sadly,
    Tom Your talking to the wrong member!!!!!!Hee Haawwww wink

Tom Brown
    I'm so distraught with all of the anger and hate in this forum.
    I think I'll go over to Scream & Fly. They always have an up-beat good time. Maybe they will cheer me up.
    Down on life,
    Tom

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    Keep your behind up north!!! Hee hawwww and off the american hot boaat boards!!!!! Smart one do a poll and see who stays,you or me!I will leave if you win this poll!

O.B eddie
    Kim Hanson:
    O.B eddie:
    Keep your behind up north!!! Hee hawwww and off the american hot boaat boards!!!!! Smart one do a poll and see who stays,you or me!I will leave if you win this poll! Oh now thats FUNNY FRENCH FRY thats all you got??? Scared HUH just like your people you want to engage but you sound A little nervous I COULD NOT GIVE A F@#K WHO LIKES ME OR NOT obviously you do post the pole HOOLIGAN POLE SMOKER and we will see lots of proud AMERICANS ON THESE BOARDS after what you said about a sand box how does it feel for our people to be there in IRAQ BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER SUCK ASS !!! DO IT I DARE YA!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
    I still like you eddie.

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    Kim Hanson:
    O.B eddie:
    Keep your behind up north!!! Hee hawwww and off the american hot boaat boards!!!!! Smart one do a poll and see who stays,you or me!I will leave if you win this poll! Oh now thats FUNNY FRENCH FRY thats all you got??? Scared HUH just like your people you want to engage but you sound A little nervous I COULD NOT GIVE A F@#K WHO LIKES ME OR NOT obviously you do post the pole HOOLIGAN POLE SMOKER and we will see lots of proud AMERICANS ON THESE BOARDS after what you said about a sand box how does it feel for our people to be there in IRAQ BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER SUCK ASS !!! DO IT I DARE YA!!!!!!!!! It's there, "ASS-HOLE", not even near it yet! I really don't want to keep going with the this " WAR " shit, thats not what this is about and I hope they see your sad game

Jungle Boy
    **** you eddie, you homo.

Tom Brown
    LMAO! I'm starting to get into this shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast