Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Separation of church and state???

Blown 472

Steve 1
    So what?? Can I help it if you want to be a Leftist Pagan ??

Blown 472
    There are these stupid little things called laws, perhaps you have heard of them?? oh thats right you will agree with what ever he does as you are a pasty for bush.

steelcomp
    Truth hurts, eh blown. You're starting to sound like Kakamoto. Maybe that's a compliment. :yuk:

Blown 472
    Truth hurts, eh blown. You're starting to sound like Kakamoto. Maybe that's a compliment. :yuk:
    Duh what???

Steve 1
    72 If you expect me or anyone else to give a crap about the few % that are Heathen crybabies I got some news for you... FORGET IT!! One Nation under God and in English...
    But I could be wrong you could be a Muslim which is currently loved and the darling of the DemonRat Party

steelcomp
    Blown, you haven't got an "open" cell in your brain. You have been so clearly consumed by the crap that the left has been shoveling that you can't see past your own opinion. It's clear by your reactions that you have no more objectivity than thhose you accuse of the same. You're just as far askewed to your side of an opinion and just as much of a political and social lap dog as anyone I've ever heard.
    Answer this...how is what the Bush administration is doing any different than what the libs have done to the conservative right for the last forty years? Problem is, this country was founded on the principals of Judeo Christian values regarding things like family, sexuality and yes, even religion. There's supposed to be a seperation of church anad state which was intended to keep the fed. govt from being able to dictate to each state what their respective laws would be concerning religion. Christianity and Christians have been under assault, have been more persecuted and discriminated against, and been the target of eradication by the lib left than any other one single group in history. Christianity directly flys in the face of liberalism. Trouble is, the more successful the left has been at supressing the conservative right, the more this country has gone into the toilet.
    "The Bush administration came along just in time to save many of these pro-family organizations. Four more years of a Gore administration--of being on the outside--and I think a lot of them wouldn't have made it."
    Thank GOD!!!
    The key two words here are "pro family". That's pro-society. That's pro-education. That's pro-responsibility. And that's pro-accountability...the two last words of which are the least likely to succeed in your liberal eutopia.
    If you don't believe in God, like many others, I ask this question. Why does the thought of someone else believing so terribly threaten you? You "peace loving" and "passivists" that the libs all claim to be just can't sit back and live and let live, can you. Or is it that you're such an extremist that you just can't stand to see the tides swinging back to where they belong, and realize that your free ride is over?

Blown 472
    Blown, you haven't got an "open" cell in your brain. You have been so clearly consumed by the crap that the left has been shoveling that you can't see past your own opinion. It's clear by your reactions that you have no more objectivity than thhose you accuse of the same. You're just as far askewed to your side of an opinion and just as much of a political and social lap dog as anyone I've ever heard.
    Answer this...how is what the Bush administration is doing any different than what the libs have done to the conservative right for the last forty years? Problem is, this country was founded on the principals of Judeo Christian values regarding things like family, sexuality and yes, even religion. There's supposed to be a seperation of church anad state which was intended to keep the fed. govt from being able to dictate to each state what their respective laws would be concerning religion. Christianity and Christians have been under assault, have been more persecuted and discriminated against, and been the target of eradication by the lib left than any other one single group in history. Christianity directly flys in the face of liberalism. Trouble is, the more successful the left has been at supressing the conservative right, the more this country has gone into the toilet.
    "The Bush administration came along just in time to save many of these pro-family organizations. Four more years of a Gore administration--of being on the outside--and I think a lot of them wouldn't have made it."
    Thank GOD!!!
    The key two words here are "pro family". That's pro-society. That's pro-education. That's pro-responsibility. And that's pro-accountability...the two last words of which are the least likely to succeed in your liberal eutopia.
    If you don't believe in God, like many others, I ask this question. Why does the thought of someone else believing so terribly threaten you? You "peace loving" and "passivists" that the libs all claim to be just can't sit back and live and let live, can you. Or is it that you're such an extremist that you just can't stand to see the tides swinging back to where they belong, and realize that your free ride is over?
    For a person who has ZERO idea who I am or what I believe in you make a bunch of really uneducated guesses on me and my mettle. Keep jumping to conculusions as it is quite funny to read.
    And since you are so smart could you tell the class one of the reasons this country was founded on?? hint, it has to deal with religon.

Steve 1
    But you got to be a nobody 72 otherwise why would anyone be a Lackey of the Give mee free bee crowd AKA DemonRats

steelcomp
    For a person who has ZERO idea who I am or what I believe in you make a bunch of really uneducated guesses on me and my mettle. Keep jumping to conculusions as it is quite funny to read.
    And since you are so smart could you tell the class one of the reasons this country was founded on?? hint, it has to deal with religon.
    I've read plenty of your posts, and there's no jumping to conclusions here, I reach my conclusions as a result of what you post and say in those posts. Tell ya what. So there's no mistake, why don't you just tell us all who you are, what you believe in and what you stand for.
    Is that a pic of you in your avatar? I'm (possibly mistakenly, but why else would you post it) assuming it is. Appearances say a lot about a person.
    So, go ahead, blown. Give us some insight into the real "blown".
    Your question about the founding of this country dosen't make sense.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast