Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakersfield......

Sangster
    Has anyone heard anything yet...Sounds like it might have gotten rained out today.....

Fired Up
    Nothing yet....been trying to access the other site (DBR), but having trouble with their new changes.

Fired up I was having the same problem. You have to enter your user name and then hit remember password which will send your new password to you. I'm not sure if you've tried this yet or not.

Fired Up
    Yeah, just like the directions said and it still wouldn't send me anything.Tried it about eight times. Going through withdrawals here.......

Bad Meds
    Hey Sangster , I guess they stopped racing about half way through the day on Sat because of wind . They did race all day Sun even though there were a few sprinkles. This info is all from Bill .At least one of us got to go play :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    Hey Sangster , I guess they stopped racing about half way through the day on Sat because of wind . They did race all day Sun even though there were a few sprinkles. This info is all from Bill .At least one of us got to go play :rollside:
    You are correct. That is exactly what happened. Wind kicked up sometime after noon. At 3:30 they had a races meeting and called the races for the day. Stating they would start up at 7:30 am Sunday. We drove back by on Sunday and they were up and racing again.

Bad Meds
    Thanks for the confirmation Mrs. 277 . I heard it was still a good time as always . I will be back in Nov to play with everyone . can't wait

whiskey & water
    These picture is called a Quickshot of whiskey. Look at the number on the hathttp://www.njbaracing.net/gallery/images/04_10_NJBA_5738_619.jpg

Bad Meds
    Hey Joe , I heard Darrin borrowed your power . Ran a 6.98 to ! I think you need to get a Kurtis ! Hey , I got an idea .Since your motor is already in Darrins boat and you have a great name for it already you should just buy Darrins boat. I keep hearing he wants to sell it so your set :rollside:
    Yea ,that will work , I can hear it now ................
    " On the rope we have Joey Gonzales in his new Kurtis ,
    A QUICKSHOT OF WHISKEY ".
    I Like It !

whiskey & water
    Mike---- Oh I couldn't sell out my girl like that. Me her (whiskey and water) are like one. We boost the crap out of that motor. We when 23 percent over on the motor. My brother did a good Job in building that motor, just a little 427 chevy 60 over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast