Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Dick Vale Custom Boat Painting

WILDERTHANU
    BILLY DOES SICK ASS WORK....HE DID OURS AND EVEN FIXED IT UP LIKE A CHAMP WHEN WE PUT THE BITCH IN THE DOCK....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...G_0630-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...5IMG_06313.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Another plus to getting Billy's paint, you get to intone in that flat lining voice from the announcer on the River rats video. "Paint job by B i l ly B".
    I've showed that video to buddies of mine and they walked around for weeks mimicking the announcer.
    Brad, are you volunteering to replace my voice over guy? :rollside: Jason is actually a Granite contractor who I met at the gym. I'd say he did a pretty good job especially when you consider he got paid nothing.
    I would be happy to have you sponsor volume 2 with a paid professional voice over guy. :idea:
    Jerry :notam:

andy01
    I am surprised nobody put this one up here. This is the first F29 DCB did and it was a Vale job.
    http://www.dcbracing.com/images/boats/f29/f29a.jpg
    Andy

Schiada76
    Brad, are you volunteering to replace my voice over guy? :rollside: Jason is actually a Granite contractor who I met at the gym. I'd say he did a pretty good job especially when you consider he got paid nothing.
    I would be happy to have you sponsor volume 2 with a paid professional voice over guy. :idea:
    Don't take it wrong Jerry. We DIG it!! All my non boating/hotrod friends now know Billy's name and talent. There's some SICK AZZ paint jobs in that video.When I showed a buddy of mine the video at the river house the next day while shooting video of me running he voiced it the same way. We think it's FNG CLASSIC! Hell I'll give it a shot and you can bust my balls!

RiverDave
    Jerry, the voice over on RiverRats is a little "monotone"
    I'd be more then happy to volunteer a little humour up in a video for ya if your seriously looking for another narrator.
    As far as the paint goes... While we may disagree on something, and last I heard he was still m'fering me up oneside and down the other.. Billy does some of the nicest paint jobs I've seen. I'll end up going else where for obvious reasons if I ever need paint, but disagreements aside the work is quality and the prices are fair, even if ya get a little sticker shock on the front end. Painting a boat is alot of work.
    Overall though, if I had cubic dollars and history aside I would use him.
    Circumstances factored in, I'd use Vale if I was rich n famous..
    Financial factored in, TRG is my one stop shop. I'm exceptionally happy with the work they did for me, and the price I paid for it.
    RD

BADASS38CHEVY
    I am surprised nobody put this one up here. This is the first F29 DCB did and it was a Vale job.
    http://www.dcbracing.com/images/boats/f29/f29a.jpg
    Andy
    THIS IS SIMILAR TO THE GRAFFIXS IM GOING TO DO ON MY DECK BOAT,THAT PAINT WORK IS BADASS.THANKS FOR THE PICTURE.

Roman 1
    My favorite Billy B. paint job is on Randy Davis's 75 foot houseboat at Temple bar. I'm suprised that more "big boat" guys don't go for the "one of a kind" wild paint jobs
    Vale kicks ass but my vote goes to Billy B.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry, the voice over on RiverRats is a little "monotone"
    I'd be more then happy to volunteer a little humour up in a video for ya if your seriously looking for another narrator.
    RD
    I am looking for humor :idea: I've got the narrator allready....
    O.K. I got it... Bubbles verses the Krazy Kolors express in a winner take all grudge race!! That should make for some humorous video :rollside:
    But thanks anyway chief! :smile:
    Jerry

hottrodder
    An oldie but a goodie. Thanks Billy.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...93rrrttrlr.JPG

WILDERTHANU
    My favorite Billy B. paint job is on Randy Davis's 75 foot houseboat at Temple bar. I'm suprised that more "big boat" guys don't go for the "one of a kind" wild paint jobs
    Vale kicks ass but my vote goes to Billy B.
    BOY THATS THE TRUTH OR RANDY'S 42' FOUTAIN....I THINK BILLY AND BOBBY FLEW BACK TO MINNESOTA TO PAINT THE HOUSEBOAT, I'VE ONLY SEEN PICS OF THAT THING...BUT SICK IS THE ONLY WORD FOR IT!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast