Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any fellow Missouri boaters?

switchin'addiction
    Anybody in here in the Springfield, MO area?

BeaverJ
    A couple of hours away from you down here in Rogers AR. Spend most of our time on Beaver Lake.......Jason

kp216
    I'm about 3 hours north of you. If you haven't heard of my town, it's 30 miles north of Columbia.
    There's actually quite a few people on here that are within a few hours of Springfield.
    Just remember to stay tuned for next years Tablerock Roost!

switchin'addiction
    I'm about 3 hours north of you. If you haven't heard of my town, it's 30 miles north of Columbia.
    There's actually quite a few people on here that are within a few hours of Springfield.
    Just remember to stay tuned for next years Tablerock Roost!
    Yeah I know where Moberly is. Actually I live about 20 minutes from Ken F. who puts on the roost. I missed it this year because of prior obligatios, but next year I am definately in. Actually Ken & I have discussed trying to get back on the water one last time before we put them up for the year.
    Glad to know there are some local guys around. Beaver is a beautiful lake, and I regret not making it down this year. I would love to make it down this next season & hook up with some people.

Thunderbutt
    There's some guys on the boards from LOTO. If you come up let me know and we'll get togeather.

switchin'addiction
    There's some guys on the boards from LOTO. If you come up let me know and we'll get togeather.
    Will do Thunder.

UBFJ #454
    We'll be moving back to the Farm up in Knox County (Near Edina) either next year or the year after ... Phoenix has just gotten too big for my liking. I'm really looking forward to getting back near the River and Racing in the Midwest and South as well as getting out shop set up there.

Blade1
    I LIVE ABOUT 1 1/2 HR UP I-44,WHEN YOU AND KEN FIGURE OUT WHEN YOUR GOIN OUT NEXT AND WHERE, POST IT OR SEND ME AN PM,I AM GAME! We do a day after thanksgiving run,christmas ,new years day,and any other day for that matter that the water isnt froze, when it gets COLD, carhartz and GOOD gloves and a full face helmet and im ready. Dan

switchin'addiction
    I LIVE ABOUT 1 1/2 HR UP I-44,WHEN YOU AND KEN FIGURE OUT WHEN YOUR GOIN OUT NEXT AND WHERE, POST IT OR SEND ME AN PM,I AM GAME! We do a day after thanksgiving run,christmas ,new years day,and any other day for that matter that the water isnt froze, when it gets COLD, carhartz and GOOD gloves and a full face helmet and im ready. Dan
    I can't believe I found someone else in MO that doesn't winterize their boat after Labor Day weekend, and doesn't mind a little cold weather.
    Will definately let you know next time I or we go out. The last time I talked to Ken his boat was down. Had to replace a couple of pistons I believe.
    So where do you normally boat at? Are you a LTO regular or do you make it down to Tablerock? I've got the Carharts, the gloves, and I can find the helmet?

Blade1
    We normally run the Missouri and lower Gasgonade rivers in our inboards,and the Meramac river in our OB jet boats,I dont make it to Table Rock much but dont mind comin down if we can get a few guys together.i didnt know Ken smoked a couple of pistons, that sucks. let me know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast