Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll up "hard" tonneau covers?

2Driver
    I am lookig for a hard roll-up tonneau for the new Chevy crew cab.
    Been looking at Roll-n-lock and Pace Edwards full metal jacket. The staff at Quality bumper favor the Roll-n lock.
    Anyone have any experience or hook ups in Phx area?
    Thanks

H20 Toie
    I have the pace edwards bedlocker on both of my trucks and have had zero problems with them.

JAY4SPEED
    I have the pace edwards bedlocker on both of my trucks and have had zero problems with them.
    I was looking at the full metal jacket cover also from pace edwards. I was wondering if its noisy when going over bumps, like does it rattle?
    Jay

Eliminator951
    I've had a Pace Edwards for a year and a half and no problems, no noise. My last truck I had a fiberglass cover and hated having to take it off to haul big items.

Daytona100
    We recently took one off a trade in truck. Complete roll-up hard tonneau.If interested I can check the model and part number. Should be able to save you a ton of money.

RitcheyRch
    I have the Retrax bedcover on my Tundra and really like it.

2Driver
    We recently took one off a trade in truck. Complete roll-up hard tonneau.If interested I can check the model and part number. Should be able to save you a ton of money.
    That would be great! I just sent you a PM.
    THanks

H20 Toie
    I was looking at the full metal jacket cover also from pace edwards. I was wondering if its noisy when going over bumps, like does it rattle?
    Jay
    no noise and it doesnt flex like a lot of the ones i have seen

BoatPI
    Pace Edwards is better but the issue with both is the can in the front of the bed. You loose almost a foot of the bed and anything that shifts in the bed cab crush the can containing the cover. Look at the new plastic hard cover that weighs only 51 pounds as compared to the 113 pound fiberglass covers and just as strong. I got on for $500 on the net plus shipping and it is perfect. Just an alternative.

Daytona100
    If anyone is interested I have one for a 96-06 superduty available. Long bed. Bedlocker brand part# BL2015. Check there website if interested. Fits f-250 & f-350. Cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast