Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough is Enough !

Her454
    Kim Hanson:
    that make people like me want to stay out of the USA..ignorant ****! First of all, you BOTH are getting quite FRUSTRATING!! Let this crap die. Im sure you meant no harm by this statement but I can see where it would strike
    close to home to some in this time of war.
    WHY OB gets his kicks off putting other people down is beyond my comprehension. And no matter how you justify it OB, your insulting and your a shit disturber and you ENJOY it. Im glad you have decided to "stop". And KIM and others seem to feed off it waiting for any small chance to stir it up again. Lets just try and all get along, there are alot of guys fighting and giving their lives over there for our country to keep us free to voice our opinions on these forums
    and anywhere else in America we choose to. I understand its the "Bench Racers", but c'mon guys GROW UP! We (I am anyway) are tired of reading this crap! burningm
    NOW, everyone have a Happy Easter.
    [ April 18, 2003, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

AMEN!!!! argue

Kim Hanson
    Really sorry if I offended anybody last night, didn't mean too! I just hate when people put down Canada for no reason, again sorry!.......( . )( . ).... frown

Kim, Canada is a great place with great people in my book. I have talked to a lot of people from up there over the years on the computer and never meet one I didn't like. That's the way I see it.

Her454
    Kim Hanson:
    Really sorry if I offended anybody last night, didn't mean too! I just hate when people put down Canada for no reason, again sorry!.......( . )( . ).... Kim, I love Canadians, never met one I didnt like.. and I think we should all stick together.
    Just tired of the BS on here....from both sides.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454:
    Kim Hanson:
    that make people like me want to stay out of the USA..ignorant ****! First of all, you BOTH are getting quite FRUSTRATING!! Let this crap die. Im sure you meant no harm by this statement but I can see where it would strike
    close to home to some in this time of war.
    WHY OB gets his kicks off putting other people down is beyond my comprehension. And no matter how you justify it OB, your insulting and your a shit disturber and you ENJOY it. I'm glad you have decided to "stop". And KIM and others seem to feed off it waiting for any small chance to stir it up again. Lets just try and all get along, there are alot of guys fighting and giving their lives over there for our country to keep us free to voice our opinions on these forums
    and anywhere else in America we choose to. I understand its the "Bench Racers", but c'mon guys GROW UP! We (I am anyway) are tired of reading this crap! burningm
    NOW, everyone have a Happy Easter. I'll second that...I'm really tired of the crap thats been going on around here also. I'm just about to stop coming to ***boats.all the name calling and putting each other down is pretty childish. Just my opinion frown

Kim Hanson
    Thats cool, I need to not get into this kind of shit so hard. I allways say something bad and regret it the next day, we are all from America! I love the people from down there as much as the people up here, I will try to behave myself for alittle while Traci and Hud, how long do I have to do it for though....( . )( . )....J/K...lmao

BAF#276
    wink wink Kim: In my book you can stay here as long as you like. wink wink

Kim Hanson
    BAF#276:
    wink wink Kim: In my book you can stay here as long as you like. wink wink Thanks, most don't think that way though! I'am only here for a short time,so it's " TO THE FLOOR AND LET HER BUCK ". Not for alittle while though,to much " BUCKING " I see....( . )( . )........
    [ April 18, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

HCS
    Does anyone own a boat?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast