Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast Food List Sunday Morning!!

Huffer
    Okay everyone needs too list want each of us will be bringing (ORGANIZATION)

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Several of the guys from WV that I have talked are unsure what to bring food wise. We are willing to bring anything requested but are unsure of the needs. Does anyone have a list or an idea of the food that would be helpful? I want to show up with more than just my appetite.

Jr Jetter
    Does my empty plate count ?
    Actually, I am bringing the following (as last time)... paper plates, plasticware, paper towels, various chips and snacks, potato salad, and soda's (for the non drinkers and my morning coffee fix).

we'll be bringing the BBQ and R.O.'s slaw oh and some buns
    MarKist

Huffer
    Look's like we have lunch covered saturday on island.We need breakfast supplys.Everybody I need too know how many will attend for breakfast,we need sausage.bacon.eggs.butter.grits,taters.buns.MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully everybody will be there little bit better than a cont.breakfast!Remember we're from the country crowds are better like family!

MANIC MECHANIC
    We will be,
    Myself, Beverly and my daughter Racheal.
    Sat & Sun for breakfast.
    We will contribute: 1lb bacon, 1lb sausage, 1 doz eggs, 1 loaf of bread
    And of course the jar of Mayo!!
    Tim

Aut
    Look's like we have lunch covered saturday on island.We need breakfast supplys.Everybody I need too know how many will attend for breakfast,we need sausage.bacon.eggs.butter.grits,taters.buns.MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully everybody will be there little bit better than a cont.breakfast!Remember we're from the country crowds are better like family!im glad to see you posted a head coun't 4 breakfast huffer "AUT" :argue:

sleekcraft76
    jamie and i will bring 1doz eggs and a pound of bacon and 1 loaf of bread,

GasGuzzler
    We are staying at the Hampton, but would rather have camp-out down home cooking. Will be six adults and 3 kids. Will bring plenty of bacon, sausage,eggs, flour and milk if anyone knows how to make gravy? and bread and more........(more than we can eat for sure so will have extra for anyone else) Just need to know what time to show up. Will also see about leaving boats at the campground Sat. evening. Then we will know how to get back to the campground (maybe )

wideopen545
    we will be bringing potatoes for baking and frying , home made chile, eggs, drinks, SALSA,chips and some kind of funny salad with fruit in it :sqeyes: and coffee
    we need folding tables if anyone has them
    dont forget your chairs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast