Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov/Dec Issue of ***boat

Taylorman
    Just wanted to comment on how much better ***boat mag has been the past couple of months. This month has some good how to articles. I wanted to make this comment since everyone was bitchin a few months ago about how there was only big boat stuff in the mag. Also, i want to give props to the guy who is writing about the blower motor build. Nice job. I bet that motor is going to make a fast jet boat. Also the article on bottom blueprinting, thats one familiar looking boat. Where have i seen that before?

shadow
    ***boat has a magazine.

***boat has a magazine.
    You couldn't tell it by looking in MY mailbox! What the hell! Am I going to be the LAST one in America to receive my copy?

MudPumper
    Just wanted to comment on how much better ***boat mag has been the past couple of months. This month has some good how to articles. I wanted to make this comment since everyone was bitchin a few months ago about how there was only big boat stuff in the mag. Also, i want to give props to the guy who is writing about the blower motor build. Nice job. I bet that motor is going to make a fast jet boat. Also the article on bottom blueprinting, thats one familiar looking boat. Where have i seen that before?
    I'd have to say the guy who wrote the motor article is the reason the mag is turning around. Also, I bet that motor will make a JetBoat go about 115mph. LOL Mike you are doing a bang up job brother, keep up the good work.

Taylorman
    Holy shit, its that fast now. I agree, great articles. I think his name is in the mag more than Kevin Spaise. I have to say that is the hookup, getting paid to document and write about the motor thats going in your boat. The article on HB's bottom work was great also.

Big Proppa
    Plus I hear there is a bad ass picture of some stud standing next to his blown cp and then a few more pages forward a nice picture of his motor at DNE - I sure would like to get that guys autograph.
    Thanks to ***boat, DNE and Tom Papp racing for making it all possible

Taylorman
    Plus I hear there is a bad ass picture of some stud standing next to his blown cp and then a few more pages forward a nice picture of his motor at DNE - I sure would like to get that guys autograph.
    Thanks to ***boat, DNE and Tom Papp racing for making it all possible
    He almost looks like your avatar.

MudPumper
    I heard that guy is a total fag.

Big Proppa
    Sounds like you might know from experience - MUD PUMPER

Taylorman
    Sounds like you might know from experience - MUD PUMPER
    LMAO

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast