Thread: Ocotillo Weekend After New Years

Boa1277
    I would like to know if any HBers will be going to Ocotillo the weekend after New Years, we are planning a trip probably 25 of us, and would like to meet some of you out there if you are going to be there, or if you would like to join us we would love to have you....It will be a family trip with lots of kids.... Hope to see you there. PM if you would like the info. on where we will be camping....

pixilatedpussy
    I would like to know if any HBers will be going to Ocotillo the weekend after New Years, we are planning a trip probably 25 of us, and would like to meet some of you out there if you are going to be there, or if you would like to join us we would love to have you....It will be a family trip with lots of kids.... Hope to see you there. PM if you would like the info. on where we will be camping....
    I wish we could go! Have so much fun! We will catch up with ya on the next one!

Boa1277
    Thanks Pixi,
    I am sure it will be lots of fun, I will keep everyone posted on the next big trip, It sounds like you like to do it right. I think it is cool to get all the kids together and watch them have fun...Have a happy New Year and be safe in Glamis..

pixilatedpussy
    Thanks Pixi,
    I am sure it will be lots of fun, I will keep everyone posted on the next big trip, It sounds like you like to do it right. I think it is cool to get all the kids together and watch them have fun...Have a happy New Year and be safe in Glamis..