Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boating communities other than Havasu?

Kachina26
    Ok, I hope to live in Havasu one day. Preferably sooner than later. However, I don't want to limit myself. What places in the country could I consider where I could run a big boat, have at least 4-5 months of boating weather, purchase a new home for under 300k and be in a somewhat rural setting?

Ok, I hope to live in Havasu one day. Preferably sooner than later. However, I don't want to limit myself. What places in the country could I consider where I could run a big boat, have at least 4-5 months of boating weather, purchase a new home for under 300k and be in a somewhat rural setting?
    Parker

FRENCHIE
    ...................................BEAUMONT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea :wink:

Kachina26
    ...................................BEAUMONT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea :wink:
    You're asking for it!

Mandelon
    Texas maybe? Sacramento Delta? Gulf Coast like Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia? So Carolina maybe.....Florida for sure.

Midlife Advantage
    Texas maybe? Sacramento Delta? Gulf Coast like Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia? So Carolina maybe.....Florida for sure.
    Sacramento Delta definately. its the bomb. but it doesnt have no 5 months of good weather, more like 3 or4, then its mild. but there are hundreds of miles to explore, places to open er up, and lots of Poker runs. and parttteeees.

Kachina26
    No hurricane country. Florida is most likely out of the price range.

jlnorthrup122
    Lake of the Ozarks would work! I don't know about 5 months of boating weather but the fall is a very scenick boat ride! or Okaboji Iowa would work thats a pritty bad ass lake but we still have govenor vilsack for another 3 years (basically Iowa's gray davis hell I think visack suproted davis during the recal election) I think they closed up thunder alley in Miami florida! but that was a hot spot too!

Quality Time
    The Great Lakes region. More boats in MI than any other state.

mbrown2
    Texas, look at Lake Lewisville or another big lake in the north Dallas/Plano area...tons of lakes and you can get a lake home pretty cheap...also, their spring and summer are pretty long and nice for boating..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast