Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blood for oil

Blown 472

Steve 1
    The Chinese were Bent Bills Friends/Slumber party guests and $$$ supporters like I said behind every Evil there is a Filthy DemonRat.

MagicMtnDan
    Hey Blown, you're obviously not taking your meds. You're searching high and low for "reputable and reliable" news sources. What's your next news source, Al Jazeera?

Jeanyus
    http://www.sudantribune.com/article....d_article=5968
    Poly want a cracker, bla bla bla.

Boy Named Sue
    We were so greedy we couldn't wait to open the huge Chinese markets so we could sell them Marlboros and Coca Cola. Now those poor sobs have tasted capitalism and they like it. The competition for resources with China has only just begun. There will be blood shed for oil. Maybe the Kerry administration will give the Chinese the technology to make their industries more efficient and pollute less. Then we can all be friends.

bigq
    We were so greedy we couldn't wait to open the huge Chinese markets so we could sell them Marlboros and Coca Cola. Now those poor sobs have tasted capitalism and they like it. The competition for resources with China has only just begun. There will be blood shed for oil. Maybe the Kerry administration will give the Chinese the technology to make their industries more efficient and pollute less. Then we can all be friends.
    I am sure Kerry would give almost anybody everything they wanted, but I doubt it would make anyone like us more, have you ever tried to pay someone off to like you? the oil is not going to be there forever anyway, someone needs to start leaning us in the direction of renewable fuel and stop with these pathetic electric cars.

Boy Named Sue
    I am sure Kerry would give almost anybody everything they wanted, but I doubt it would make anyone like us more, have you ever tried to pay someone off to like you? the oil is not going to be there forever anyway, someone needs to start leaning us in the direction of renewable fuel and stop with these pathetic electric cars.
    Bigg, about them being our friends, that was sarcasm. I thought the remark about MacAurthur would indicate that. (Mac wanted to nuke China during the Korean War.) I agree the world will run out of oil and yes we need to look into other sources of energy. Unfortunately the industries of the modern world are so petroleum based that no materials are currently available in sufficient quantity to replace it. The carpet under your feet, the plastic this keyboard is made from, paints, solvents, and everything else that makes our world go round are based on petroleum products. As selfish as human beings are, especially when dealing with a collective like a nation, I can't see anything but huge conflicts over oil reserves in the coming decades. I hope I'm wrong. I'm sure their will be many in this forum to point out the flaws in my logic.

Blown 472
    Poly want a cracker, bla bla bla.
    Bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steve 1
    Bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Kooks Boyfriend has spoken.

Jeanyus
    Bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I'm not the spelling monitor ,but, I think there is supposed to be a W in there somewhere, example Bbbbbwaaaa.
    Unless thats a sheep sound you are making.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast