Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MR. JET TECH

disco_charger
    Rio, thanks for the email. I can totally see where you are coming from on that. When it comes time to redo the pump on the disco green machine that will be forefront in my mind. I appreciate you responding via email and not using the flame thrower. After that, that shows not only restraint, but class.
    Thanks,
    Brian

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Thank you for the faith. As I represent Aggressor and we are a Advertiser in Hot Boat.
    We have never discussed who writes for Hot Boat, or how thy appoint the writer.
    Hot Boat takes a hard stand about the freedom of its writers.
    This is a non discussion issue with Hot Boat. Any writer picked is by Hot Boat and Hot Boat alone. Any manufacture that might have a complaint can file same with them, It will be looked and treated for fairness advertiser or non.
    I do not read Jet Tech. Much to little of it pertains to Jets. Most of this approaches common sence, Your motor is backfiring how can I improve my Jet- Dah.
    I do hope more insight is presented in the future in these writings. I also do believe there was to much predetermined marketing going on in the write ups. I don't think this collumn should tell you buy aggressor or XYZ product, we have seen to much of that. Tell the writer how to "FIX IT"
    We have a simple approach - We entered this market in racing, we will test in racing and if we get it right on the track you will here about it. We spend more in race & race support than anything else including advertising.
    We do not persue OEM accounts(Boat Builders) as most of our base wants a Custom Performance Built Boat.
    We do not sell to Catalog Company's as most have not a clue as to Form, Function, or Application.
    I will say we have a great respect for everyone I have met at Hot Boat- Darren, Pops, Kevin, Eric,Etc. At our Just Jets Regatta 2000, I further met many others in the crew. I can tell you its a sound house.
    Aggressor builds Pumps Impellers Etc. we are not Gurus on set up or rigging. How large a bubble or how to deal with delta keel loading. We are just like you, we also would like to know so much more about this, "like you".
    Thank You Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12