i felt this is the time to air out the laundry so here it goes
1.everyone at anna pulled together and made it a great time i did have fun,but since i couldnt make it down on friday and saturday a lot of stones were left unturned anyone who rode around the lake on saturday instead of sitting in the cove all day noticed there was a lot more than 40-45 jets on the lake that day,from what i hear every place you went there was little pockets of boats,when a cove was decided on someone should have gone to the different ramps and let the ramp managers know so that the sheep knew were to go
2.i post lmao on the what date post because this is how it started last year ,sitting behind your keyboard and saying wow what if is one thing getting off you **s and doing it is another,i took it from this point last year and kept rolling this snow ball around in my yard till it got bigger ,when i ran out of snow in my yard bobs who could make it due to health problems posted the info on banderlog and went on the road with me to meet people and push this farther.Then came jason at rivertoys he shoveled all the nieghbors driveways and gave me more snow [thanks jason]the snow ball got bigger.next was walt sr from the deleware drag boat club more snow to add to the ball,i rolled and rolled this snow ball and got everyone there due to work i had to drop the ball off at anna and it melted rapidly
3.now i will nail down my beliefs and personal thoughts ,hotrod -you had great ideas at the barbq and before but vanished for 6+ months then reappeared 1 month before anna ,i like you and your ideas to make this event better,but you have to learn to either shit or get off the pot-fatrat,what can i say this is the only other person other than bobs that really contributed he put together some very nice shirts and has been like a father figure looking over all this and letting me blow my ideas by him but i still apid $17. for each shirt that was supposed to have rivertoys.com added to the sleeve ,they didnt you said you owed me money back on the shirts but also said you where still gonna sell the shirts at anna for $17.00 each i still have shirts and no money from you also the ***boat article is my deal i ahve all the info on where to send the info i wanted your wife to do the whrite up because i knew she could do a good job but from the e-mail the other night i see you just want to hog that up to
dimarco kid -what can i say you came up with the thought that i rolled into this big snow ball but had no real involvement in makeing this real i spoke with you alot about this and my thought of makeing it bigger and you were all for that till after anna if anyone turned face its you and thats what hurts me the most .i really thought of you as a brother i could depend on,thanks
for all those who came and made this a good event and who put in their input during the birthing stage thank you very much,my arms arent tired yet but i need to go out in the yard and push this snow ball somemore