Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi-Jacked Threads ONLY

Havasu Luvr
    I started this thread so peeps like the Bo-mont crew could have their own thread instead of hi-jacking other threads. So, let's continue the chat on whether it should be "Creamy or Extra Crunchy". Mel? Eric? Leon? any comment? Got Cha
    PS. If you flaked out on the Lake Pacifica run then stay out of that thread ! ! I won't say any names but their initials start with "FRENCHIE" :2purples:

Kachina26
    Hot Boat has a magazine?

ChumpChange
    I asked a question on the last thread(page 8) but by the time anybody ever looks at the thread, my question will be long gone due to F & S putting two pages of peanut butter between my question and the end.

Havasu Luvr
    CC,
    I guess the guilty parties are ignoring this thread. Look who the Bo-mont crew sent to this thread to represent Kachina2.6
    I guess I would want to avoid this thread too if I was a;
    Frenchie=Lake Pacifica Flake
    SYA=Wanabe Ex Commander Owner
    Plya=Life Size Boat Fender
    :2purples:
    Come-on and fight back ! ! ! :boxingguy
    I Know How You Do It In Bo-mont

Mrs.Racer277
    I started this thread so peeps like the Bo-mont crew could have their own thread instead of hi-jacking other threads. So, let's continue the chat on whether it should be "Creamy or Extra Crunchy". Mel? Eric? Leon? any comment? Got Cha
    PS. If you flaked out on the Lake Pacifica run then stay out of that thread ! ! I won't say any names but their initials start with "FRENCHIE" :2purples:
    Now that is some funny Sh@@!!!

Havasu Luvr
    Feeling fiesty again this AM David....lol
    Hey Tom,
    Yeah, it's Friday and I had 4 mondays in a roll and I'm tired of hearing about it. It's pretty bad when you want to read a thread and you have to read through a novel just to get info about the original thread. The last time I was in Bo-mont it was 1 step below Lucerne Valley and I could not decide who had more teeth :idea:
    OEM's are my "Bread n Butter" BUT NET 15 means payment due within 15 days and NOT 15 months, 15 phone calls, 15 letters, etc.............
    just venting

Sane Asylum
    CC,
    I guess the guilty parties are ignoring this thread. Look who the Bo-mont crew sent to this thread to represent Kachina2.6
    I guess I would want to avoid this thread too if I was a;
    Frenchie=Lake Pacifica Flake
    SYA=Wanabe Ex Commander Owner
    Plya=Life Size Boat Fender
    :2purples:
    Come-on and fight back ! ! ! :boxingguy
    I Know How You Do It In Bo-mont
    HL......I'm LMFAO right now......They're pussies.......or they're out of peanut butter..... :boxingguy
    BTW....I think we met briefly at the gas dock @ cottonwood on the way back home from the last damn run...Had the family with me....I was in the white Sunsation.......We cruised back and you guys hit the chop pretty hard........

Kachina26
    Kachina2.6, now that there is funny!

Havasu Luvr
    HL......I'm LMFAO right now......They're pussies.......or they're out of peanut butter..... :boxingguy
    BTW....I think we met briefly at the gas dock @ cottonwood on the way back home from the last damn run...Had the family with me....I was in the white Sunsation.......We cruised back and you guys hit the chop pretty hard........
    Yes, I remember now. Nice family and ride you have. Are you doing the Lake Pacifica run next week? Yeah, it was pretty choppy by the time we headed south and your ride was handling it quite well when we passed you in the south basin.........but You know How We Do It Tom was leading us through it Go Shockwave ! !
    oppps, sorry ! it was a typo
    Kachina2600

Havasu Luvr
    bump...
    Damm ! ! Bo-mont crew can NOT hang after a weekend party? I think you're right PUSSIES

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast