Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pool Table question...

al cole'holic
    ...anyone purchased one from pooltableusa.com or from Costco? Just wondering how you liked the table, construction, and general satisfaction. The Costco table is made by pooltableusa.com and they are selling a 4x8 for $2690...

Tow Guy
    Sounds High To Me I See Them Advertised Every Where For $ 995.00 With Accessories Try An Outlet...
    Theres One In Anaheim Ca That I See Alot Of People In And Out Of There, So They Must Be Good For Something!

throwerb
    My buddy just bought one from these guys called the black widow and loves it.
    http://www.americansupersports.com/I...Billiards.html

al cole'holic
    Sounds High To Me I See Them Advertised Every Where For $ 995.00 With Accessories Try An Outlet...
    Theres One In Anaheim Ca That I See Alot Of People In And Out Of There, So They Must Be Good For Something!
    ...I believe you get what you pay for, and I trust the items that Costco's back for sure. I don't think the $995 table would be too close to the same quality. They do offer cheaper tables on the pooltableusa.com site...

mbrown2
    From what little (very little) research I have done, the deal from Costco seems pretty reasonable. When you look at the construction wood versus MDF or other materials and the items they throw in, it becomes a very good deal...Shop all the online places and they might be a little cheaper sometimes, but other are higher when comparing apples to apples with the different models and features.

al cole'holic
    ..also FYI, Costco has a Sanyo model BC-1206 keg fridge/cooler tap for $449.99 which is over a hundred bucks cheaper than I have seen.

Desert Rat
    EVERYBODY buy from Costco, I need my stock to go up some more :wink:

Powerquestboy
    That price is really really high! I just bought a brand new Brunswick for about that same price. I picked the table, wood color, felt color, legs, pockets, plus it came with 6 really nice cue sticks, balls, 8 & 9 ball rack, stick rack, cover, chalk. Plus delivery was included in that price. Its was $2600.00 And my table is a brunswick! Brunswick, Connolly and Olhaussen are about as good of quality as its gets. You can get a connelly cheaper than I got my brunswick. You should also find out how many pieces the slate is and how thick it is. 3 piece slate is regulation, I believe and you can really tell the difference if you buy a good table with a thick slate, ball will roll better and it is a ton quieter. Good luck

al cole'holic
    That price is really really high! I just bought a brand new Brunswick for about that same price. I picked the table, wood color, felt color, legs, pockets, plus it came with 6 really nice cue sticks, balls, 8 & 9 ball rack, stick rack, cover, chalk. Plus delivery was included in that price. Its was $2600.00 And my table is a brunswick! Brunswick, Connolly and Olhaussen are about as good of quality as its gets. You can get a connelly cheaper than I got my brunswick. You should also find out how many pieces the slate is and how thick it is. 3 piece slate is regulation, I believe and you can really tell the difference if you buy a good table with a thick slate, ball will roll better and it is a ton quieter. Good luck
    Which model of Brunswick? The tables I am looking at all come with the accessories, shipping, installation...all feature 1" 3 piece slate, and 22oz felt (all that I am looking for)..

Powerquestboy
    This is the model I bought, same table different color felt.
    http://www.brunswickbilliards.com/pr.../bradford.html
    I found some off brands cheaper but I figured I would spend a little more and get a really good table. Mine is 3 piece slate and its an 1 1/2 I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast