Thread: LOOKING FOR A TANDEM TRAILER

slotrunner
    LOOKING FOR A USED TANDEM THAT WILL FIT 18FT TAHITI V-HULL JET. IF ANYONE HAS OR KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE E-MAIL SLOTRACER@AOL.COM THANKS PAT- (SLOTRACER)

LOWRIVER2
    Don't know what they have in stock but KnH marine (714-637-8780) in Orange, Ca. advertises 12-35ft. used trailers for sale in the boat traders down here. Their website is a little dated on listings. Also Long Beach Yacht Sales (call info. in Long Beach/562 area code). I just see the ads, I don't know about the companies for an opinion.
    LowRiver

1quickjet
    Slotrunner, I know it is not too close to you, but you may try calling Dan @ Kustom Trailers. They do overhauls, custom work and such. But he generally has a heads up on used trailers for sale. Many times people have a new trailer built instead of upgrading what they have, and would like to sell the old one. (909) 947-2147. In Norco, CA.

slotrunner
    thanks for the numbers i will call them.
    pat(slotracer)

Harlem
    I know this guy named Ernie in Riverside Ca. he has a Tahiti hull and tandem axle trailer he is getting rid of for a few hundred dollars trailers in good shape! I dont want to post his # He might get upset, E-mail me and I'll give it to you if you want.
    Harlem

madmaxll
    I have a '79 tamdem in excellent condition, blue in color. I am almost finished re-doing the bunks. Good tires on chrome wheels. Email at fire_man@email.com and make an offer.