Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read it and weep liberal scum

Schiada76
    When the left tells you the Republicans win wasn't a mandate, tell them this. Consider the following.....
    Bush is the first president re-elected while gaining seats in the House and Senate since 1936 and the first Republican President since 1924 to be re-elected while re-electing Republican House and Senate majorities.
    The first President to win a majority of the popular vote since 1988.
    George Bush won the popular vote by almost 4 million votes, earning over 50%, something no President has done since 1988, even Clinton never broke 50%.
    The margins were larger than Carter-Ford, Nixon-Humphrey or Nixon-Kennedy. I guess Kennedy and Ford didn't have a mandate either.
    In Louisianna they have their first Republican Senator EVER. (not in 100 years-- EVER) Facing 4 Dem challengers, the Republican challenger still got 51% of the vote
    The senate minority leader has been ousted, something that hasn't happened since 1952.
    They picked up 5 senate seats.
    They gained 4 House seats.
    The voter turnout was the highest in 3 decades.
    Yea it's not a mandate, sure it's not. :wink:

Ducatista
    Yea and don't forget the 1 to 3 Supreme Court Judges that Bush will most likely get to replace in the next 4 years!

Tom Brown
    Read it and weep liberal scum
    You're a gracious winner, BradP.

Schiada76
    You're a gracious winner, BradP.
    Thanks Tom!
    Chit, I live in fagofornia for God's sake!
    The libs hate my boat, my guns, my fishing rods, my trucks, hell just about everything I do they hate.
    Can't I gloat just a little? Please? :frown:
    Did you know in this state the liberal scum actually passed a law that if an employee of yours suddenly decides that he's a chick and comes to work in high heals, makeup, panties and a dress and you fire him you are automatically fined $100,000 US.
    That being said, come on man lemme have a little gloat!

Tom Brown
    Can't I gloat just a little?
    Gloat on, my forum friend.
    I'd like to stay and chat but I have a friend coming over to give me a rinse and set. I'll be back later, though.

Her454
    I'd like to stay and chat but I have a friend coming over to give me a rinse and set. I'll be back later, though.
    OMG, I just spit all over my damn keyboard again...........DAMN FORUMS...............
    Thanks Tom Brown, I think I love you almost as much as Topless.

Mandelon
    Next time, swallow....spitting is for beginers... :sqeyes:

bordsmnj
    Thanks Tom!
    The libs hate my boat, my guns, my fishing rods, my trucks, hell just about everything I do they hate.
    Did you know in this state the liberal scum actually passed a law that if an employee of yours suddenly decides that he's a chick and comes to work in high heals, makeup, panties and a dress and you fire him you are automatically fined $100,000 US.
    hmmmm. whats the fine for cutting his balls off for him so he/she will quit??

bordsmnj
    Thanks Tom!
    hmmmm. whats the fine for cutting his balls off for him so he/she will quit??
    <-------totaly gloating!!!

Schiada76
    Panties? Stockings with the lines up the back? HHHHHMMMMMMMMM now there's a mental image! :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast