Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Threats

nodigg
    I kind of remember you pushing my face in the horse crap and telling me that is what my future was going to be. Was that the horse races?
    Naw, I think you are confusing the Honey dipper job I got you when the septic pump truck sucker hose stopped sucking and you filled in with a spoon.
    At least you were small enough to squeeze down through the toilet seat without leaving any marks when we pulled you out!

Phat Matt
    I am glad you guys have such a strong relationship. Nodigg should write a parenting book.

nodigg
    I am glad you guys have such a strong relationship. Nodigg should write a parenting book.
    Can you believe your innocent little thread got us in to this therapy session?

CenCal
    Dad, I would love to read your parenting thread....Start another thread and I will check it out...One day I want to have kids of my own and I could use the advice
    OK you two the next family session is scheduled at my house next Tues. at 2:00pm. Don't be late :cry:

Infomaniac
    Threats made on this board are basically a threat in writing. They are taken very seriously.
    If someone made a threat on this board, it was not acted upon by the admin. and actually followed through by the person. There would be some serious liability issues involved.
    And there have been some pretty specific personal threats made recently.
    So.. have fun with the issue if you want to but it will not be tolerated.

phuggit
    In my best Beavis voice...
    Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio!!!

Phat Matt
    In my best Beavis voice...
    Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio!!!
    http://www.kleecker.com/assets/image...cornholio1.gif

Phat Matt
    Threats made on this board are basically a threat in writing. They are taken very seriously.
    If someone made a threat on this board, it was not acted upon by the admin. and actually followed through by the person. There would be some serious liability issues involved.
    And there have been some pretty specific personal threats made recently.
    So.. have fun with the issue if you want to but it will not be tolerated.

Where did you get that?

HeavyD
    As a concerned neighbor I feel I have to tell you about living next door to "little" Tommy and what I saw first hand. Many a night I would hear little sobs coming from the open window next door and then hearing a 1966 split window corvette come screeching around the corner ( must of been whipple charged to go that fast) and then parking on my nice lawn, then Pops Nodigg would get out and when he thought no one was looking he would place a hose in my cars gas tank and siphon my gas, well if you have ever seen mr Nodigg you know how mean he looks with that wild mustache and those crazy bernie mac eyes of his, let me tell you he had the whole hood scared to death of him.
    Many a night "little" Tommy would come over for dinner, macaroni and cheese was the little guys favorite with ketchup over it and then tell us how his dad would treat him and keep the two ply toilet paper for himself and give him the newspaper to clean up with. The golf stories I cant confirm but Mr Nodigg did like to chase the neighborhood pets around with a 2 iron, and on Halloween would give out golf balls with little red xxx's on them for treats.
    There are many more stories to tell from the other neighbors but I am afraid of any retaliation from Mr Nodigg so I will let it go from here.

Phat Matt
    Hey! Who moved this from Hot Spots West? This glimpse into Dilly's childhood must have been to good to not share with the Sandbar.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast