Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desert Bar

waterwitch
    Thanks for posting that link Uncle Larry.
    I have been going to the bar forever and
    had no clue about some of that stuff.
    Here is a picture I got off the site.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ng_012-med.jpg

Brian Ray
    Wow, the old "Three Sided Bar" sure has gotten big....I remember going there with my grandfather back in the early 80's when I was a little kid. Grandfather lived in Big River and we would take the dune buggie out. Place sure has changed and gotten a lot more crowded.....

LHC Kirby
    I have been there twice - first time we went the boring way in - the normal car route. The second time - we went in from the Gas station/store on the 95 - around the chain link fence and follw the road to the bar. I have a Pinzgauer - and it was a blast all the way out there - -but a little rough.
    Can't make this trip - But I will make it this winter sometime.....

Sane Asylum
    I have been there twice - first time we went the boring way in - the normal car route. The second time - we went in from the Gas station/store on the 95 - around the chain link fence and follw the road to the bar. I have a Pinzgauer - and it was a blast all the way out there - -but a little rough.
    Can't make this trip - But I will make it this winter sometime.....
    LHC....Will a 4x4 3/4 chev. w/a duramax make it the rough route?.....Don't really give a chit about telling a stuck story.... :idea:

ColeTR1
    LHC....Will a 4x4 3/4 chev. w/a duramax make it the rough route?
    I rode my dirt bike on that road that goes in from behind Buckskin Market yesterday and it’s gnarly. I wouldn’t do it unless I had a full on rock crawler. The road is all F up from the rain we have been getting. The main road in is in great shape I would take it that way you will have more time to drink cold one’s. I will go out there on Saturday the 20th. Hope to meet some of you guys!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12