Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life is good

572Daytona
    It's a beautiful fall friday here in Georgia.
    4 more years for W and pre-Clintonian tax brackets.
    For the first time in over 130 years, Georgia has a republican gov, and a majority in both the state house and senate.
    The stock market is rebounding after throwing off the albatross of a potential Kerry victory.
    Over 300,000 new jobs were added last month according to the BLS.
    I just filled up the suburban for $1.78 a gallon.
    Even the cats think it is great to to relax and enjoy
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=7202&stc=1

Steve 1
    It is good !!

Back Forty
    Very good!

kahanamoko
    I certainly hope for the sake of this great country that Bush does, in fact, adequately represent our interests. One thing to note, with a clear majority in both the House and Senate, and four years since the last Democratic president, the republicans will find it impossible to blame anybody for failures in the economy, education, international affairs, domestic affairs, etc. Let's take a look at the state of the union four years from now and decide whether we are all better off at that point.

steelcomp
    I certainly hope for the sake of this great country that Bush does, in fact, adequately represent our interests. One thing to note, with a clear majority in both the House and Senate, and four years since the last Democratic president, the republicans will find it impossible to blame anybody for failures in the economy, education, international affairs, domestic affairs, etc. Let's take a look at the state of the union four years from now and decide whether we are all better off at that point.
    You'd just love to see it fail, wouldn't you. :yuk:

kahanamoko
    You'd just love to see it fail, wouldn't you. :yuk:
    In a word, NO. But I would expect you to think so. You've obviously been brainwashed by the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity, Rantel, etc. that constantly teach you that drivel.

switchin'addiction
    Life is good right now!

steelcomp
    In a word, NO. But I would expect you to think so. You've obviously been brainwashed by the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity, Rantel, etc. that constantly teach you that drivel.
    Who?
    Hell, all I have to do is listen to you...you haven't said a positive word in your entire posting history here.
    Looozer!

kahanamoko
    Who?
    Hell, all I have to do is listen to you...you haven't said a positive word in your entire posting history here.
    Looozer!
    Then I guess you haven't read ALL of my posts. Or perhaps you simply look at all of my posts through your shit stained right-wing spectacles. Or both.

schiada96
    Then I guess you haven't read ALL of my posts. Or perhaps you simply look at all of my posts through your shit stained right-wing spectacles. Or both.
    How fast is your boat?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast