Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reporting for duty

kahanamoko
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

spectratoad
    You guys arent sleeping together now are you?!?!?! :hammerhea Just kidding OG.
    Now Kokotroll. I don't feel that Bush has done anything wrong as far as his performance in the White House. There are several things that I disagree with and he does spend way too much money. I think you liberals are just bored and really hoped Kerry would get in there so we could then have immorality, lying, cheating, scandals et..... That is the democratic way isn't it.

kahanamoko
    You guys arent sleeping together now are you?!?!?! :hammerhea Just kidding OG.
    Now Kokotroll. I don't feel that Bush has done anything wrong as far as his performance in the White House. There are several things that I disagree with and he does spend way too much money. I think you liberals are just bored and really hoped Kerry would get in there so we could then have immorality, lying, cheating, scandals et..... That is the democratic way isn't it.
    The strangest thing is that I get labelled "liberal" simply because I don't like Bush. I suppose it's indicative of the limitations of the republican electorate that they only see the world as black and white, us and them, friend and enemy, Democrat and republican. Personally, I'm not left wing or right wing. I find that it's alot easier to fly with two wings.
    You start by saying you don't feel Bush has done anything wrong in the white house then follow that sentence with the next that tells us what you think he's done wrong in the white house. Huh?
    Personally, I could give a shit less if the President of the United States slept with cattle (Hmmm. Bush is a rancher!) so long as he did the job the way we elected him to do it. Blowjobs and blue dresses are far less of a concern to me than the Economy and military uniforms.
    Frankly, I'd much prefer a president that gets his knob polished from time to time to keep the stress down. Do you honestly think that Laura Bush is taking care of that for the President? Good Lord, you don't think Barbara Bush was doing it for Bush Sr.? Yuck!

Steve 1
    Kook who in the HELL gives a crap about what you think?????????? Now take your little stenographers hands and go where cretins are welcome

spectratoad
    Actions and some of the policy that he wants to go forward with are two different things to me.

kahanamoko
    Actions and some of the policy that he wants to go forward with are two different things to me.
    Again?

Steve 1
    Go away troll you have nothing to offer!

hotlavey
    Hey Kahana,
    Why don't you report to that village in Texas and inform them that you are their missing idiot? Did they throw you out?

spectratoad
    I think Kokoman is the editor of Bush's hometown paper that endorsed Kerry. He works hard to get all 400 copies to print and then he gets on his bicycle and delivers. Lots of peddeling on those country roads, oh and all them Republican dogs nipping at your heals. Just visualize the wicked witch on her bicycle in the Wizard of OZ and telling everyone, "I am going to get you and your little dog too." :messedup:

Steve 1
    Spectra You could be on to something there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast