Thread: Calling Mrs. Bob....

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
    Hello Melissa!
    I tried to send you an email and it was bounced back to me with a failure to your address. Would you be willing to email me again and I'll double check the address?? Thanks so much!
    Heidi

737jetmech
    I just emailed you again. I hope you get it alright. Let me know if you don't and I can give you a different email address.
    Melisa
    Originally posted by Mrs. Dimarco Kid:
    Hello Melissa!
    I tried to send you an email and it was bounced back to me with a failure to your address. Would you be willing to email me again and I'll double check the address?? Thanks so much!
    Heidi

Dans 76 Schiada
    Ditto Mrs. Bob I sent you a e-mail and it got returned. I have sent you other ones with no problem.

737jetmech
    I don't know what's wrong. I sent you both another email with a different email address if you are still having problems. I'm not real computer literate, so who knows?? My one gift is I can type. So Bob makes me do most of his typing. Other than that, ???
    Melisa

737jetmech
    I just sent myself an email from the ***boat site and discovered that the email address that shows up on the email is an old address that is no longer in use. Go figure?? The correct email address for us is
    ovrtmrbrt@netscape.net
    I hope this clears everything up??!!
    Melisa

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
    I got your email no problem and tried to send you a reply. Let me know if it doesn't come through, okay??