Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Eliminator" decals where to buy?

NastyOne
    Stickers are a promotional item. You do not make money on promotional items. The are for advertsing........ and it makes them money. F u c k any boat company that "sells" them to a customer.
    I agree with you Bre. I just felt like this thread was saying boat manufactures (in this case Eliminator) had to give them away for free. Boat owners dont represent companies because they gave them free stickers. They do it because the company puts out a good product and they are proud to own that product.

TimeToBurn
    Call the shop or email us. Look at our site for more info. www.eliminatorboat.com
    I would be glad to help you.

cruser
    When I said I bought the stickers, I did not mean they asked for more money for them. I meant that I bought a boat, when I asked about some stickers, they said what color. Eliminator is great to work with and will go the extra mile to make a customer happy. Stickers were not the only "freebee" they "gave" me. But, I had just written a check for many thousand dollars and getting some "free" stickers and other fun stuff was the least they could do. It is the money from sales of the boats that pay for the stickers, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12