Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy ending-well, almost

Cas
    It's 9:37pm last night, a little cloud cover so everything is real quiet outside, and we hear screeching outside. We look out and see my stepson tearing out up the street and my daughter in law outside. She was visibly upset and calling 911, thought "oh sh*t, they got into a fight". Just about that time I hear Julia tell the officer on the phone "Our F**KING boat was stolen and my husband is chasing them!"
    Turns out, their dog growled, Branden looked outside to see 2 guys hooking up his jet boat. He grabbed a bat and ran outside but they were already gone, turned around, grabbed his keys and took off in his truck.
    He got to an intersection,
    looked left---nothing
    looked right---nothing
    looked straight ahead----trailer lights, assholes hooked up the lights!
    Off he goes, putting his new Hemi to work, speeding up a country road at near 80. Takes the left hand turn where the theives turned and saw his trailer lights again. This time they were only about 150 yards in front of him.....theives were abidding all the rules of the road. Branden catches them just as they were dumping the boat in the middle of an intersection ......blocking Branden's route to get to them.
    Branden got close enough for a discription of the vehicle and a description of the guy that dumped the boat.
    Got the boat back but the MF's got away.....for now. Not going to be too hard to find a late 70's fleetside Chevy pick-up painted Competition Orange.
    lock those boat trailers everyone so you don't get into a situation like this, or worse.

Squirtin Thunder
    Holly shit batman. Luckly they didn't get the boat. One good thing at least that damm chevy couldn't out run that ram. But again if He would have had a Ford he would have caught them and been able to run them over. Thank gogd for the dogs. Very lucky. Thank god for small blessings.
    Chain them to the House !!!!!
    Jim

Squirtin Thunder
    Well Cas, I geuss the happy ending would have been if he would have came back with them atached to the trailer by there nuts dragging on the ground for ten miles.
    Jim

deltarat
    Cas,
    Glad they got the boat back but it really make you wonder what the f*ck is wrong in society today. People steeling peoples stuff. This is the second boat that I have read about in these fourms this morning that was stolen. Fortunately your stepson got his back, the guy in O.C. was not so lucky. As far as the orange pick up, it wont be hard to miss and I am sure that everyone in the greater Bay Area that sees this thread will have there eyes open for it. Good luck catching these little f*ucks. I might think about talking to the people at your local launch ramps about this truck, as we all know if you have an interest in boats sooner or later your going to end up at the lake. You also might check the want ads since he did get caught in the act he might try to off the truck.
    Good Luck

Cas
    you got that right Jim!
    It all happened so fast that Branden forgot his cell phone to call the police during the chase. Oh well, it's a matter of time before that truck is found.

Cas
    ya know DR, I think the guys are too stupid to do anything with the truck. I'm going to drive through a new little sub-division that's being built a few blocks from our houses. Since that's been going on, we've had quite a few cars broken into around here, a car was stolen and now this. We're in friggin Sonoma, a nice quiet tourist town....can't get away from the crap I guess.

BarryMac
    Man sorry to hear of the attempted theft, glad though that your son was able to get the boat back, hope that they find the little pukes and string em' up by the nards... I hate thieves, feed em to the gators...

Squirtin Thunder
    I would have to show then the sharp side of my wildthing (chainsaw). Maybe I could sneek up on them beiing they are so ****ing bold.
    Hell when my boat is locked in the yard I also lock the trailer to an eyebolt that is two feet down with two six inch of-set angles on it, and wrap a chain around the gate. Plus my two dogs bark whenever anyone comes close to the house. I think 220volt :220v: Trailer would help deture someone from touching it again. Talk about a hot trailer. Sometimes thieves deside that it is about the chalange so they might try again. 220 will change there minds :220v:
    Jim

Heatseeker
    Sometimes thieves deside that it is about the chalange so they might try again. 220 will change there minds :220v:
    Jim
    Unfortunately, it'll get you sued!
    Steve, that totally sucks! At least the boat is safe. I hope the cops find the little plicks. It shouldn't be too hard for them. Two dumb bastards in an orange chevy pu w/a towball sportin' bigass balls and tiny pea brains.

dave186
    so you guys think i should do something about my southwind hull thats sitting out back all nice and pretty with fresh paint. anyone with a 2" ball could come and pick it up.
    naaaahhhh, nothing like that will ever happen to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast