Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Priorities??????????????

uclahater
    Tom,
    Why are the gays so insistant on getting Married under the term "Marriage"
    Like I said before theres alot more than just the union of 2 people that goes with Marriage.
    I dont believe that 2 men or 2 women can do the same job rasing children. Are there situations where kids have been in a bad situation and been adopted by a gay couple, and the situation been made better!! Absolutely.
    Kids are better off with a mother, and a father, Men and Women are different and bring different strainghts to the table that help the kids.
    Marriage will make it that much easier for them to adopt. I know that they can adopt now is some situations, but it would make it alot easier than it is now. Thats just one scenario that can change

Tom Brown
    Why are the gays so insistant on getting Married under the term "Marriage"
    I have no idea. All I know is that I could care less as it doesn't affect me in any way.

Schiada76
    My dog is not a cat. That's why.
    Think, it will come to you.

uclahater
    I have no idea. All I know is that I could care less as it doesn't affect me in any way.
    I thought it was keeping you and Roman from getting married :coffeycup

lucky
    I thought it was keeping you and Roman from getting married :coffeycup
    hey - hater you ought to be thankful for gay relationships ( you know where this is going ) lmao -- with out them you would not have been consieved - ya turd burgerler :coffeycup

Tom Brown
    Speaking of Roman, where has that cock holster been lately?

572Daytona
    So Tom, does Canada allow for gay marriage? How about other countries such as France, Britain, etc? Does anyone know?

Tom Brown
    "Nov. 5, 2004 - With much of the international community in dismay over the reelection of Bush, Canada has sent another message of hope. Today, the province of Saskatchewan legalized gay marriage after couples won another court victory. The province is the 7th Canadian region to end marriage discrimination. Another case is under-way in Newfoundland, as Parliament stands by."

572Daytona
    "Nov. 5, 2004 - With much of the international community in dismay over the reelection of Bush, Canada has sent another message of hope. Today, the province of Saskatchewan legalized gay marriage after couples won another court victory. The province is the 7th Canadian region to end marriage discrimination. Another case is under-way in Newfoundland, as Parliament stands by."
    Sounds like you are good to go then . So how many provinces are there in total? I'm guessing that in the other provinces that don't allow gay marriage it is ok to marry a moose

Tom Brown
    how many provinces are there in total?
    There must be a dozen, or so.

10 provinces, 3 territories.
    I can't imagine doing a moose. Even John Holms would have a hard time getting a moose cow to realize he was there. Maybe in the ass there would be enough friction to make things happen but those things are just too big. Who wants to carry a 5 gallon pail with them all the time? Something smaller like a white tail dear or even a muskox would be far more appropriate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast