Thread: It's been fun!

taylormanss
    well I really hate to say this but I think I'm burned out on building these jetboats,I probably should have bought a ready to go boat this last time,but I got such a good deal on the liberator,thanks alot Dallas,I'm starting to run out of steam on this project.I think I'm just gonna put the boat in storage for awhile.I don't really want to sell it. I really don't know if we will be able to see any of ya'll this year,it's not that I don't have the moolah or the time cause I have both,then again maybe after a few months maybe we will get back into it.we'll see. randall taylormanss ross

Taylorman
    Thank god im finished my winter project on mine cause im getting burned out on mine also. Maybe after seeing bikini models laying across it this weekend, it will all be worth it.

IMPATIENT 1
    well I really hate to say this but I think I'm burned out on building these jetboats,I probably should have bought a ready to go boat this last time,but I got such a good deal on the liberator,thanks alot Dallas,I'm starting to run out of steam on this project.I think I'm just gonna put the boat in storage for awhile.I don't really want to sell it. I really don't know if we will be able to see any of ya'll this year,it's not that I don't have the moolah or the time cause I have both,then again maybe after a few months maybe we will get back into it.we'll see. randall taylormanss ross
    randall, i feel ya but the 1st full throttle blast in the liberator will cure it for ya bro!was talking with shootingstar about being ready to sell mine and he told me to put it away for awhile.it was good advise and i took it,feelin better already.
    its gonna get done,just collect parts for a couple weeks and put em on 1 day.my motor is settin in mine unplumbed rite now and it'll stay that way till i gots me some interior.

ONAROLL
    Randall,
    just close the shop door for awhile, take it off the priority list and you'll get yer mojo back......if I make it down there with my boat you got a seat...............Vic

taylormanss
    yeah you guys are right!

DUECE'SDAD
    Well you damn quitter, you might as well sell it, its too cool for you anyways, no need to hawk it up in storage, sell it and by you one of those new "vintage" vespa looking scooters, and scoot around town looking like a monkey riding a foot ball. I never get burnt out on my junk, and i have as many as all of you put together. Maybe you do need some of that oklahomo meth candy that prog be was trying to sell ya to get you kick started. Better yet, put the plug in it, fill it full of dynamite with a remote servo or time delay and float it out to the middle of the lake and disenegrate it. Now get you shizzy out in the garage and get that piece runnin, i know its only a jet, but its still cooler than a wakka ! ! !

vdrivenman
    hey RR,
    leave it be for a week or two,get through with all the other stuff u have going on and come back to it when ur ready !
    lottas folks dealing with burn out & working on those coastie boats probably makes it worse !

progplb
    Pack it up close the doors on the shop and forget about it for a while and when you get that sudden urge to spend a lot of money for no reason at all it will still be there. Besides slow progress is better than no progress at all on the boat. What are you going to do spend time with the wife and kids? They will buy you a boat after a couple of weeks just to get you out of the house... All kidding aside we would miss you... Even DD in his own weird way.

DEL51
    I have left projects alone for a year or two. You want the growl of the big block and the fun. Hang in there and take it slow. things will work out. Our old centurions rule. I am working mine up in mph and acceleration. I waited 1 year before working on it. Just remember you have many friends that will let you drive.We also will miss you and your positive outlook on things. Take your time, DEL51

taylormanss
    I have left projects alone for a year or two. You want the growl of the big block and the fun. Hang in there and take it slow. things will work out. Our old centurions rule. I am working mine up in mph and acceleration. I waited 1 year before working on it. Just remember you have many friends that will let you drive.We also will miss you and your positive outlook on things. Take your time, DEL51
    hey del I hate ta tell ya this but I sold the centurion about 4 months ago and picked up a liberator tunnel,kinda wish I still had the centurion though. how is your boat doing?I sold mine to a gentleman in OKC,OK. Ya'll keep a look out for it white with lime green flames and alot of metalflake.