Thread: wanted msd dist. for 455 olds

ok here i go again. i need a msd dist or a duel point that i can convert over to pertronics for a olds455. i don't need any peanut gallery coments on this.
    any one have one they would like to sell? thanks
    pat(slotracer)

Floored
    hey slot how do you like your Tahiti? I'm looking at one also. love my 455 olds, but using stock single point. check with Brock, he may have one, old mallory that is or e-bay.

floored the tahiti is great for cruzing. mine has a bimini top took it to tp4 with lbba group it started to get pretty warm out so put the top up and had some nice shade under it. it took a little getting used to driving a 21fter when you are used to driving a 18ft and a southwind tunnel. best of all the wife liked it and said she even wants to go back out again which was the whole purpose of buying so she would go camping more often. it makes life easier when they are happy. if you are lookig for a cruzer and get a good price on it i'd say buy it. it's not like one of them fancy ones but it works and i am only into it about $3200.00 complete.
    pat(slotracer)

WiredInTX
    Check out MSD's new Pro Billet Ready-To-Run Olds Distributor that they offer. Here's the link for the info.
    http://www.msdignition.com/2004/2004_16.htm

victorfb
    get the stock dist. re-curved and add the petronix and youll be dollars ahead. ive been running a stock dist. with the petronix for 7 seasons and no problems. never did the re-curve but the motor is mild and it worked fine.

SPECTRABRENT
    Hey Slot,
    Do you need any spare 455 Olds parts?
    I have a complete 455 Olds from carb to pan for sale (includes motor mounts,
    water logs, & risers).
    $500.00 OBO

thanks for the replys but i picked up a msd dist. for a great price from another member off the board. not looking for anymore olds parts it this one lets go it time to put a bbc in it.
    pat(slotracer) :hammer2: