Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Z06 Corvette

phebus
    I own a srt10 viper, and can tell you the ZO6 has put the DC boys to work again. The rumor mill for the '08 viper is 650hp and 2-300 lbs. lighter. If it's true, what could catch it?
    The Cops

MagicMtnDan
    I own a srt10 viper, and can tell you the ZO6 has put the DC boys to work again. The rumor mill for the '08 viper is 650hp and 2-300 lbs. lighter. If it's true, what could catch it?
    An ambulance and a wrecker

mike37
    Mike, You don't have to ruin all our fun Your telling me you wouldn't want to drive this car. I'm calling bull$hit on that one :argue:
    it would piss me off to have a car like that and not be able to drive it at 120 all the time
    I have enough trouble not getting tickets in my wifes turbo charged grand prix

SoCalOffshore
    i am willing to buy a Z06 for sticker. Infact, I will even pay less than sticker. Please email me info. Oh yeah, if I can get one, then I will be selling my '02 Z06 with only 14,000 miles on it.

Jrocket
    I have enough trouble not getting tickets in my wifes turbo charged grand prix
    Oh I cant believe you said that out loud.

PHOTOGLOU
    OK I will chime in now...... I have an 06 Z-06 and I paid my dealer $5K over sticker..... Yes I could have bought it for $5K less (sticker price) but I would have had to special order the car and wait approx 1 year.... I have ordered an 07 Rumored to have an Automatic PADDLE shift option and will end up paying $5K over again..... Yes I got Kilrtoy his Vette for $1k off sticker as it was sitting on a dealers showroom floor..... With the Z-06 we are sold out for a year and a half right now at $5K over..... 1 dealer I know of is 3 years sold out...... Would you really wait 3 years to save 5K???? I have been offered 10K over for my car with 6K miles and won't sell it till my new one is here.... I will let anyone who wants to drive this car and anyone who is serious about purchasing a performance car WILL BUY ONE...
    Out at the Boundurant driving school I was over 1 second faster in my lap times in a Z-06 than a Porsche S4 (All Wheel drive). This car is amazing.
    most dealers IN CALIFORNIA are $5k over on an order and 10 - 15K over if it hits the ground..... Anaheim chevrolet (Owner Woody Okleas) just sold one for 15K over last week and the guy drove flew down from Sacramento to get it. Corvette Mike and West coast corvette;s are both paying $5k over sticker for the cars and taking as many as they can get... They charge $15K over but they are technically used. Its all about if your all about getting it now or waiting.... Just like waiting in line or slipping the guy at the door $20 to get in right now..... What's it worth to you.....

framer1
    OK I will chime in now...... I have an 06 Z-06 and I paid my dealer $5K over sticker..... Yes I could have bought it for $5K less (sticker price) but I would have had to special order the car and wait approx 1 year.... I have ordered an 07 Rumored to have an Automatic PADDLE shift option and will end up paying $5K over again..... Yes I got Kilrtoy his Vette for $1k off sticker as it was sitting on a dealers showroom floor..... With the Z-06 we are sold out for a year and a half right now at $5K over..... 1 dealer I know of is 3 years sold out...... Would you really wait 3 years to save 5K???? I have been offered 10K over for my car with 6K miles and won't sell it till my new one is here.... I will let anyone who wants to drive this car and anyone who is serious about purchasing a performance car WILL BUY ONE...
    Out at the Boundurant driving school I was over 1 second faster in my lap times in a Z-06 than a Porsche S4 (All Wheel drive). This car is amazing.
    most dealers IN CALIFORNIA are $5k over on an order and 10 - 15K over if it hits the ground..... Anaheim chevrolet (Owner Woody Okleas) just sold one for 15K over last week and the guy drove flew down from Sacramento to get it. Corvette Mike and West coast corvette;s are both paying $5k over sticker for the cars and taking as many as they can get... They charge $15K over but they are technically used. Its all about if your all about getting it now or waiting.... Just like waiting in line or slipping the guy at the door $20 to get in right now..... What's it worth to you.....
    Just curious, can you order a 07 yet. If you have to wait a year anyways. Sounds to me these new vette aren't going to lose any value in the years to come.

cjordan
    Has nothing to do with this thread, but I saw something pretty cool over the weekend. Watched a Buick Grand National put the SMACK DOWN on a Porsche 911 (non turbo) in a roll down....probably at least 8 car lengths to ~120ish...I just chuckled to see a nearly 20yr old car biotch slap a 90K new car.

PHOTOGLOU
    Just curious, can you order a 07 yet. If you have to wait a year anyways. Sounds to me these new vette aren't going to lose any value in the years to come.
    You can get on a list..... We don't have any of the ordering info yet, but soon as we get it we will call the first person on the list and so on... We get 28 a year and we have 32 people on our list right now.....

Dave C
    Ha ha.. thats a no brainer... didn't anyone tell the porsche driver not to mess with a GNX. We have all known this for 20 years
    Has noting to do with this thread, but I saw something pretty cool over the weekend. Watched a Buick Grand National put the SMACK DOWN on a Porsche 911 (non turbo) in a roll down....probably at least 8 car lengths to ~120ish...I just chuckled to see a nearly 20yr old car biotch slap a 90K new car.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast