Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paid Holidays

Goldilocks
    Oh and regarding Vac and Sick, whatever you don't use by the end of the calendar year, your F***ed. You don't get to use those days EVER. What a way to make sure your employees want to work and not have to take sick time. I have never used sick time in my life and now I am forced to take it or lose it. Anytime I left a job I would get a nice check with my accrued sick time. That's a bunch of bull!!!
    Can you tell I love my job....
    That sucks!!! :yuk: What kind of job do you have?

Havasu_Dreamin
    I'm taking this to the ownershit, opps ownership
    Keep in mind no business is obligated to pay you for holidays.

Goldilocks
    I work for a staffing company. I am a recruiter. But seriously, I think the boss has it in for me. Because when I tell her what the legals are of the job and how a company should be ran, she decides to change the policies to make me wrong. The only problem is, in Arizona it is a right to work state and I can't do S*** about it. Also, because of our move both Steve and I were able to keep our jobs with the same employer which meant we kept our salary. If I were to leave, no other company pays anywhere close to what I am making here. So if I stick it out, and she decides to get rid of me, she doesn't know what's coming to her. I've got everything in writing from her and my emails to her that show she is running this company wrong. I will at that point be going to the BBB and reporting her A** and needless to say I will be sueing her for discrimination, which I have proof.
    Oh, did I forget to say that when she asked me what my goals were, I told her I wanted her job.
    Do you think maybe that's why she has it in for me?? :rollside:
    That's a possibility Good reply to her.

Mrs.Racer277
    We only get 8. But I do get 20 hours of paid time off a month for sick time or vacation so it's not toooo bad.

Mrs. casean
    Nothin! Just time off is all I get when I am not there, or should I say a smaller paycheck... Next job should have some bene's and paid days off...

Kachina26
    What do you consider paid? I get the big 5 holidays off and I receive $24 compensation. I think that's what they've paid since they opened the doors in 1913.

dicudmore
    What do you consider paid? I get the big 5 holidays off and I receive $24 compensation. I think that's what they've paid since they opened the doors in 1913.
    1 flag hr?
    I think we pay the techs $50 or some jazz like that...

MAINEVENT
    I work for a staffing company. I am a recruiter. But seriously, I think the boss has it in for me. Because when I tell her what the legals are of the job and how a company should be ran, she decides to change the policies to make me wrong. The only problem is, in Arizona it is a right to work state and I can't do S*** about it. Also, because of our move both Steve and I were able to keep our jobs with the same employer which meant we kept our salary. If I were to leave, no other company pays anywhere close to what I am making here. So if I stick it out, and she decides to get rid of me, she doesn't know what's coming to her. I've got everything in writing from her and my emails to her that show she is running this company wrong. I will at that point be going to the BBB and reporting her A** and needless to say I will be sueing her for discrimination, which I have proof.
    Oh, did I forget to say that when she asked me what my goals were, I told her I wanted her job.
    Do you think maybe that's why she has it in for me?? :rollside:
    Dont worry aobut her i will take care of her for you in about 2 weeks :idea: :hammer2:
    But I get 12 paid holidays plus Three "Floating Holidays" and if the holiday lands on a weekend hents Christmas this year we will get friday off

Kilrtoy
    13 days and alot more than that in other ways
    4 days a week, short day every friday
    but I dont get paid anything
    half day paid rain days

JetBoatRich
    How many paid holidays does your company give? We only get the 6 National, I'm pissed.
    What ever day I need off :hammer2: salary can be a good thing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast