Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk About Dead In The Central Zone!

ECeptor
    I put my baby into hibernation a couple weeks ago, so not water for me till spring. I'll spend the winter doing a little maintenance on her and me (back in the gym after taking the summer off). I get my "toy" fix over the winter on my motorcycle. It never get too cold for it, except when there's ice or snow.

Devilman
    I been trying to leave mine out for a good weekend. Holding out for a decent weekend. Hell, even a decent afternoon!!

switchin'addiction
    I been trying to leave mine out for a good weekend. Holding out for a decent weekend. Hell, even a decent afternoon!!
    Same here Devilman.

R.A.D.man
    Holding out here too. It's Texas, it will change for the better soon enough. I don't winterize til there is a freeze coming. Even then just a good day is needed and I'll get that sucker wet.

ChumpChange
    Its in the mid 70s out here. Leave tonight, drive on out, there's an ocean run tomorrow.

jdf
    hey any of you guys that want to come up tyler come on up we have a few lakes around here we can play on lot's of boat's around here to play with

Greaser
    What lakes are in the Bryan area? My mom lives up there, but I never heard of any. That's not too far for my boat.
    Well the main lake around Bryan is lake Somerville. It is about a 35 minute drive from Bryan to Lake Somerville. Lots of good camping, fishing, and PARTYING, (if your into that sort of thing)

SDuster11
    I'm a new jetter got a 78' Taylor SJ with olds 455 (motors very tired and needs a rebuild)
    SO, it's winter and time to do it, BUT I don't know what cam to get? Or what to look for in a cam for a Jet? got any tips? and fyi I want it to LOPE like a mother. thanks

switchin'addiction
    Any body around today?

RiverKitty

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast