Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If your going to buy a New Chevy.....

IN2MX
    ...Do yourself a HUGE favor and go see Jay Photoglou (HB member "Photoglou"). He is the MAN! I know that many board members have already commented on how great he is, and what a great deal he can get you, but it's really more than that. Jay is truly awesome. Not only did he find me the exact truck I wanted but he saved me a ton of cash! He got me more for my trade than anyone else and his customer service is second to none! It was the easiest car purchase I have ever had...it was actually fun!
    Thanks Jay!

Kilrtoy
    What did you buy and when are we racing. You can read my new plate I just put on the back while you are there.
    Congrats MIKE, now you know this means, a new boat is on order next

phebus
    Funny reading this tonight. I emailed Jay yesterday, he got right back to me, and he is getting me prices Monday. I don't know what you got, but I am looking at getting a 2500HD.

PHOTOGLOU
    ...Do yourself a HUGE favor and go see Jay Photoglou (HB member "Photoglou"). He is the MAN! I know that many board members have already commented on how great he is, and what a great deal he can get you, but it's really more than that. Jay is truly awesome. Not only did he find me the exact truck I wanted but he saved me a ton of cash! He got me more for my trade than anyone else and his customer service is second to none! It was the easiest car purchase I have ever had...it was actually fun!
    Thanks Jay!
    Mike congrats and thanks for driving down normally I deliver but you made it very easy for me.
    Phebus I will get back to you on monday
    Bigkyle I will also get back to you on Monday

IN2-IN2MX
    Hey Jay!
    Thanks so much for finding ME, err, I mean Mike his new truck. We're in love with it. We drove it around all day and it's awesome. YOU ROCK!

Kilrtoy
    What are you two in bed together
    Did you just finish :yuk:

IN2-IN2MX
    Huh? I've had a few drinks tonight so I don't get it. :redface:
    You don't mean Jay and I? Hee hee. Kidding. Nope, we were out with LNM and Fraheat at the local watering hole. Just got in.
    Ok, Mike's coming on now so I gotta log off. :jawdrop:
    Say hi to Yvonne for me.

PHOTOGLOU
    Kilr why not be happy Chevy and Ford have there big rivalry but if you still wanna race I got one for ya

PHOTOGLOU
    Hey Jay!
    Thanks so much for finding ME, err, I mean Mike his new truck. We're in love with it. We drove it around all day and it's awesome. YOU ROCK!
    Hope you like it. When you guys are ready lets all hang out in Havasu. Hope Mike hand gets better soon Jay

Kilrtoy
    Huh? I've had a few drinks tonight so I don't get it. :redface:
    You don't mean Jay and I? Hee hee. Kidding. Nope, we were out with LNM and Fraheat at the local watering hole. Just got in.
    Ok, Mike's coming on now so I gotta log off. :jawdrop:
    Say hi to Yvonne for me.
    I was just looking at that. Sweet jess

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast