Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yamaha Rhino price?

MACH26
    Jav...any bites on the 28? did you clear out the "5"?
    As a matter of fact I am working on a deal on my 28 right now. As far as the "5"... I like it too much to clear out right now. By the way.... congrats on the new baby!!
    Javier

andy01
    Deano thanks for the pics! It looks sweet! Looks like the whole family is happy with your purchase, are there many other Rhinos out there? BTW I am going to look at 5 acres with a small (very small) house in Yucca Valley tomorrow, might make that the winter riding spot.
    Andy

unleashed
    Yucca Valley is good for riding but developement is starting to infringe on riding habitat!
    Yes there are starting to be alot of Rhinos out there. I think the Golfcart thing is about to see its doom as this is what everyone wants now. I mean damn why not it can go anywhere and never get stuck.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Bling Bling
    You ready for this, 9299$ shipped to your front door. Jay-651-483-8296. 8699 + 600 for shipping. I heard us Californians are getting f**ked, and the east is over stocked with Rhinos. Don't hold me to this, but I hear when a Rhino comes off the truck it's ready to go, no preping. That's where the cali dealers are f**king us. Once again, don't hold me to this. Fill us in Andy, didn't you buy yours new?

unleashed
    Bling, When do you get yours??
    Deano

Bling Bling
    Bling, When do you get yours??
    Deano
    It should be in tuesday, but now my local dealer is trying to tell me I have to buy accesories to make the deal go through. How fock is that. I thinking if I can get my deposit back, I'm ordering out of state. No bullshit 9299$ delivered to your door. Andys deal is looking sweeter and sweeter.

andy01
    It should be in tuesday, but now my local dealer is trying to tell me I have to buy accesories to make the deal go through. How fock is that. I thinking if I can get my deposit back, I'm ordering out of state. No bullshit 9299$ delivered to your door. Andys deal is looking sweeter and sweeter.
    Your right there is no SET UP! All they have to do is put the skid the plates on, and you should be able to tell you are doing it. It would take you 45 min. or a half of drink if you drink like TDO.
    Tell them you don't want to buy there acc. and you are going to Yamaha if they won't give you your money back. If they won't give you your money back PM me and I will get you in contact with who you need to talk to.
    My deal was very sweet, Done up Rhino for a great price and Delivered to Deanos door step!
    Oh yeah on the out of state deal, I will tell you why. The dealers out of state sold way more of the old side by side then Cali. A lot more hunters out of state, so those dealers are now getting more since they have the higher sales numbers. Some dealers carry Yamaha but didn't sell the old side by side and never ordered any. Those dealers now cannot order the Rhino. If you go out of state or need some help give me a call, I'll help out a little bit and let you know what to look for.
    Andy

WetWillie
    Bling I think you can do much better going with an out of state dealer. I think its reasonable to assume you can get it for $9000 to $9500 delivered. I will make some calls and get the scoop. There are dealers on Ebay selling them new for in the $8k range.
    Let you know what I find out.

WetWillie
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6725
    Its a dealership in MN with good feedback. Brand new!
    They say shiping to Arizona is $500
    Think we can get two for $9500 each delivered??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast