Thread: WTF???????? Christmas Lights.......

Starloans
    up in town already???????????????????
    It's not even Thanksgiving yet!!!!!!!!!!!
    I went through El Cajon last night and what do you know. The city has lights up already.
    Hell, Beaumont prolly don't even have their lights up yet!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

CJ
    Mine went up last week. I just lit them last night. My friend across the street is pissed he didn't beat me this year.
    Maybe early, but the kids love them!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Havasu was alredy decorating this past weekend. The Dixie Bell had all of her lights up and the street lights were getting decorated.

jbtrailerjim
    There's a house in my neighborhood that has had his up and lit up everynight since last week. C'mon people! At least wait till after Thanksgiving. :notam:

switchin'addiction
    Thanksgiving weekend we put ours up. Some people just like getting a jump on things. It does seem like the Christmas season comes earlier & earlier every year though.

NashvilleBound
    What do you mean put them up?? We put ours up 17 years ago...never take them down. Thats too much darn work! :notam:

RiverOtter
    maybe I'm a traditionalist but I don't think any Christmas stuff should go up until after Thanksgiving. JMHO

switchin'addiction
    What do you mean put them up?? We put our up 17 years ago...never take them down. Thats too much darn work! :notam:
    Hey Nashville if I pm you my phone number would you talk to my wife for me & knock some sense into her.

NashvilleBound
    Hey Nashville if I pm you my phone number would you talk to my wife for me & knock some sense into her.
    LOL....not a problem!

LVJAKAZ
    Target had Christmas stuff out before Halloween!!!! Thats just wrong :jawdrop: :jawdrop: