Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Kaiser

racecar.hotshoe
    A good friend of mine has been dating a girl my wife went to school with for about a year and a half. They have a 3 month old boy .They had booked a cruise to mex for Nov 8 2004,Sat the 6th of Nov she had a nose bleed and went to Kaiser they gave her some meds and sent her on her way.Monday the 15th of Nov they board the ship for Mexico,That morning they get married on the ship,They were taking wedding pictures when they were called to go to the info desk,They continued taking pics,Then the speaker said I was an emergency so they went down to see what was up.They took her off the ship and off to the hospital.Kaiser had given her the wrong meds,Saturday the 13th of Nov at the age of 27 she died,All because of someone's F**k up,We will miss her.And as god is my witness, I HATE KAISER.
    :frown:

dicudmore
    :hammerhea
    truly sorry to hear that.....

Oh boy...Our prayers are with the family and friends. That is horrible.......

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Not to sound harsh or anything, I wouldn't put the blame on Kaiser though. It was a human error, right? It could've been any hospital. I would be pissed off with the person that made the error, not the hospital. You and the family are in our thoughts and prayers.

switchin'addiction
    OMG...Man I am so sorry to hear that.

RP1
    .Monday the 15th of Nov they board the ship for Mexico,That morning they get married on the ship,They were taking wedding pictures when they were called to go to the info desk,They continued taking pics,Then the speaker said I was an emergency so they went down to see what was up.They took her off the ship and off to the hospital. :frown:
    This part is a little confusing... was she having pictures taken of her when she became ill?
    Never the less, sorry to hear about the loss...

RiverOtter
    Very sorry. Horrible story. Enjoy life while you can. Never know when yours or someone you love will be gone.

clownpuncher
    Makes me sick to hear that. God bless.

Hallett19
    My girlfriend has Kaiser and every time she has something wrong with her, they blow her off and she ends up having to go back. They always give her the wrong perscriptions and has to go back and get the right ones (usually I have to do it because its near my work!!!!) I hate hearing stories like this.

racecar.hotshoe
    This part is a little confusing... was she having pictures taken of her when she became ill?
    Never the less, sorry to hear about the loss...
    She didn't know she had been given the wrong drugs,She just felt weak but it was her wedding day.And she stuck it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast