Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Hate Kaiser

FRENCHIE
    MRs Frenchie also went to school with her...i heard this though marky mark earlier...terrible!!!! :lightsabe

racecar.hotshoe
    GUERRERO, LARISSA ANN of Fontana, passed away Nov. 13, 2004. She was born 9/10/77 in Anchorage, Alaska. Larissa enjoyed all the beauty Mother Nature had to give. The love of her life was being with family & friends, however, her husband and son completed her dreams. Larissa is survived by her husband Robert; son Chasen; father Gary McFadden; mother Barbara McFadden; sisters Terry Tuggle, Lacey McFadden and brother Newman Shaffer. Servi ces to be held Thursday, Nov. 18th, 7:00pm at the Fontana Community Church, 8316 Sierra Ave., Fontana, CA. Flowers can be sent to Dickey's Mortuary, 8030 Mango Ave., Fontana, CA. Donations may be sent to the Larissa Haney-Guerrero Memorial Fund, Inland Community Bank, 255 S. Riverside Ave., Rialto, CA 92376.
    Published in the San Bernardino Sun on 11/16/2004.

Mrs. Restless22
    Im very sorry That is horrible.
    What medication did they give to her? IM curious what kind of drug is out there that will actually put your life at risk if taken??

chub
    Im very sorry That is horrible.
    What medication did they give to her? IM curious what kind of drug is out there that will actually put your life at risk if taken??
    You'd be suprised at the number of presciption drugs that can kill you when your body may be comprimised by some other condition. The prescribing Dr. and Pharmacist may have been able to figure this out before hand.
    May the Lord bless and keep close her Husband, Son, Family and freinds.
    chub.

Desert Rat
    I am very sorry for your loss. I WAS with Kaiser and had throat problems. They told me to stop drinking caffeine. Can you believe that? It went on for a year, first visit to UCLA med center and was diagnosed with a cyst. UCLA operated 2 weeks later and all has been good for two years. Thank god it wasn't cancer. I feel your loss; Doctors basically killed my mother at 49yo with prescription drugs. They can be very bad when not prescribed correctly

FRENCHIE
    this still trips me out!!! :frown:

ChumpChange
    I went there and a Urologist looked at the X-Ray of my arm and said it was broken.
    In case some of you dont know a Urologist looks at urine all day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12