Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Was The Military Execution Thread Deleted?

GlastronGuy
    ???

LUVNLIFE
    Yea I'd like to know. I was voicing my opinion on supporting the troops

mike37
    ???
    ya WTF had a good reply going and culd not post it

GlastronGuy
    I was trying to open it when it got deleted.

Racer277
    I think Rvrpig deleted his own thread.
    I pm'd him offline and he didn't intend to disrespect the troops or cause so much hatred, just be a little devil's advocate.
    I think if everyone is so pissed, he might as well delete it.
    R277

rvrpig
    I pm'd him offline and he didn't intend to disrespect the troops or cause so much hatred, just be a little devil's advocate.
    R277
    thank you racer 227....I didnt enjoy the some one pming me that I am a fing idiot...just trying to get a good thread going and I get attacted. So since it was causing so much hostility I deleated it.

MagicMtnDan
    I called him out for being unethical and for being, as he put it, a "Monday Morning QB" criticizing a soldier who was doing his job (a) staying alive and (b) killing bad guys.
    He posted crap about a soldier who, a day earlier, was wounded in the face and lost one of his fellow soldiers to a booby-trapped body of a bad guy. I'm tired of the media acting like the war is their playpen as they try to find sensational stories to report on.
    Throw the embedded reporters out and use pool reporters whose job is to report. Let's get back to supporting our troops, giving them the benefit of the doubt and doing all we can to help our sons, your neighbors sons, and the sons of your fellow Americans. These are not nameless, faceless soldiers. They are you.

mike37
    R277
    good we don't need guys like that causing our troops any trouble
    the media take care of that wish we could delete the news peeps on this one
    sorry
    Rvrpig but that shit dont fly with me

switchin'addiction
    thank you racer 227....I didnt enjoy the some one pming me that I am a fing idiot...just trying to get a good thread going and I get attacted. So since it was causing so much hostility I deleated it.
    If your intention was to get a "good thread" going then talk about your boat, post pics of women, whatever, but don't play devils advocate & in my eyes second guess or question what our men are doing over there. You mentioned early about the soldier sarcastically saying "well he's dead know" Who f'in cares what his tone of voice was. Hell I think it was have been better if he would have been laughing & saying "hey I got another on of those MTF'ers"
    Just my .02 flame away if you feel the need.

rrrr
    thank you racer 227....I didnt enjoy the some one pming me that I am a fing idiot
    I think you are....
    Execution? What a stupid choice of words. That Marine was protecting the lives of his fellow soldiers.
    If you don't have the stomach for it, then keep watching "reality" TV. Did they vote someone off the island yet? Did Donald Trump choose your contestant?
    Another fatass brainless mushbrain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast