Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina Run 12/11/04

beer hunter
    ok looks like i will prob be in on this one..not sure if on another boat or taking ours!!!!?? :wink:
    Cool!!! Take your boat if you can, it would be bitchen to run the Tremors together in the big blue but either way we'll have a blast

SHAKE-YO-AZZ

beer hunter
    sounds good this will be me
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...rontflyer2.jpg
    Do it! Just fill that barge with hotties for us all though

FRENCHIE
    Cool!!! Take your boat if you can, it would be bitchen to run the Tremors together in the big blue but either way we'll have a blast
    most likely will, and gotta figure out who's in with me first....and if wifey is going or not!!?? :idea:

ChumpChange
    Who wants to go for sure. I want to know if I need to tow the Dana back from Havasu. Who needs a ride?

Three Days Only
    Thats the same day as the Santa Barbara Lunch Run, so im out. The waters from Ventura to Santa Barbara are pretty sweet, and this way we can piss off the harbor master in SB who has a problem with go-fast boats. You guys should think about coming up that way, the more the merrier. Plus you can stay closer in to shore, you know with my drives and all I need to avoid those long idles LOL :wink:. You never know if the water is clean in the afternoon im sure some of us will head out to the island and maybe shack up in smugglers cove for some cocktails.
    Jeff

Roxysnow
    You never know if the water is clean in the afternoon im sure some of us will head out to the island and maybe shack up in smugglers cove for some cocktails.
    Jeff
    I don't know about that Heffe! That Catalina run was almost an all guys run. I'm starting to think you should be using your wifey's screen name with that comment! j/j

Kilrtoy
    I don't know about that Heffe! That Catalina run was almost an all guys run. I'm starting to think you should be using your wifey's screen name with that comment! j/j
    OUCH that has to hurt

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    OUCH that has to hurt
    mmmmm must be true LMAO

Three Days Only
    Whatever fockers, okay I should have said..............
    We could raft up in Smugglers Cove. Whatever, lets stop being so critical on ***boat. "K"
    You guys are all just scorn since you didnt get to do the Catalina long run last weekend. I get it!! 2Hour and 45min long run. That was brutal!!!
    Jeff

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast