Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunkisst Tiger 18 For Sale

Adrenalin
    Adrenalin is '78 Sunkisst lightweight river/race model. It was ordered new by Moore's Marine in Mechanicsville, Va., and garage kept all it's life. Back in the day it was drag raced locally. You can barely see where the stickers that were on the transom "Pump By Jet Pumps East" on the driver's side and "Motor By Big John Hall" on the other. I bought it in 2000. Since then I have replaced and refurbished everything thing I can think of. The bulk of the pump and loader work were done prior me.
    The Berk pump is set back W/ polished transom plate, droop snoot, fixed nozzle,race reverse bucket, w/ 3.125 insert, race shaft, packing cup, loader & ride plate, cone style bowl stuffer. I had all of the waterways powder coated. It has a bronze wear ring w/ a polished stainless B impeller. I replaced the bearing and installed new lightweight packing. Also, a polished front pump brace. I polished the bowl, snoot, & nozzle. The polished rear motor mount has been opened to allow easy access to the coupler. Polished front mount & chrome one wire alt.
    The gold metal flake & black outline are in the gel coat. I had it wet sanded and clear coated with Sikkens. It looks better than new. The original rub rail is unmarked. I replaced the original late 70's interior and carpet with top quality marine grade stuff. The seats are white w/ off white contrast and black piping. The carpet is sand colored and extends to the transom and down the sides. New bilge pump, heavy duty battery hold down. Currently it's wired through a MSD 6AL. I ran a spare seperate wire from the switch to the back for a one wire HEI just in case. I put a ball type kill switch with lanyard...just in case. Bassette drag pipes w/ installable mufflers, ball check device. Seperate water control valve is under the dash. The pipe are not new but in good shape. All plumbing is braided stainless. Bassette scoop and high flow flame arrester. New Aeromotive straight pattern fuel filter w/ 100 micron mesh screen.
    The hull itself is in excellant condition. Ther are no deep scratches. Every boat this age does have some battle scars.The pictures show it does not appear to have been run up on the beach. The stringers and all other wood are A-1. I am told the bare hull originally weighed less than 400 pounds. The two 12 gallon tanks are in excellant shape. It has a Keller 100 mph speedometer. Tach, fuel & oil pressure, water temp. all are good. The hour meter in not connected. All have gold bezels.
    The trailer was made by one of the previous owners. The fenders are polished stainless. The TRAILER tires are as new as everything else. It is very well balanced....one hand to pick it up. Polished jack w/ billette handle.
    In 2001 at the James river radar shoot in Richmond, Va. it ran 89.6 with the following motor: 60 over 454, 10 1/2:1 square port heads, factory alum intake,the 850 off my bracket car, standard hei dist w/ msd internals, simple comp cams solid lifter cam.
    It has been in the water less than 10 times since I refreshed it. It is cleaned and detailed after every use. I do not beleive the boat or trailer need anything. Just drop you motor in & go. Less motor means I keep carb to oil pan. Leave all plumbing, pipes, scoop etc.
    I took it to Asphalt Angles Rods & Customs show and won a class trophy. The hawaiian tropic girls used it as a back for pictures. I have taken it to the Super Chevy show in Dinwiddie, Va. I use it most often at trade shows to promote my business. I need the garage space and want to go back to the drag strip.
    I will truely miss the boat - It accelerates real hard, I really like the throttle response.
    I hope ther is someone out there who will love it and care for it, I think it is a cool boat and deserves to be a survivor.
    If someone is interested in buying it "turn key" that's good too.
    60 over 454 decked block, plate honed in a rotteller machine for cylinder roundness. GM steel crank 0/0. GM dimple rods w/ ARP bolts. New pump& windage tray. Cloyes double roller chain. SRP 13:1 pistons w/ floating pins & fitted rings. Custom ground solid lifter Comp Cam, degreed install. Big one piece Crane push rods. Crane gold roller rockers. GM 781 oval port heads w/ big inconel valves. Comp Cams springs. Victor jr. 454-0 intake. Holley HP 950 carb. MSD pro billette dist. Holley ahnilator 9mm wires. Chrome high torque mini starter. SFI rated flex plate. ATI super damper. Balanced rotating assy. federal mogul 170 gph mechanical fuel pump. Competition Engine Service assembled the short blaock and did the head work. If you have any question I can get you in touch Billy the owner. The motor was broken in on straight 30 wt. Then changed to mobile one 15-50. Except for the MSD 6AL everything was purchased new for this project. This is a very quick and dependable setup. It does what you ask it to.....No runs, no drips no errors.
    Less motor $ 6200.00
    with motor $ 11,700.00
    I also have a lifeline impact jacket along with some other stuff. Thanks for looking!

Squirtin Thunder
    Pictures are always good !!!!
    Here are some pics of the boat!!!!

1978 Rogers
    Yeah, pictures are always good, of boats or what ever.

We like bacon with our eggs and pictures with our spam :rollside: .

Adrenalin
    Thanks, can you tell me how to add pictures???

Thanks, can you tell me how to add pictures???
    This link may help
    Uploading Pictures (http://www.***boat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=15)

:idea: :idea: :idea:
    Markist

Squirtin Thunder
    Here are more

Squirtin Thunder
    Here are even more

Just for kicks what is the LBS capacity for your boat. I have a similar boat and I am just wondering. :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast