Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic and Sleek's new shop!!

Chadman!
    We moved our shop in Fontana CA down to Corona CA. We have a much bigger facility right off the 91 freeway and Mckinley. Come check it out at our grand opening on Jan 13th and 14th. Hope to see you there!! Call or write back for directions. (951) 371-9100.

hoolign
    We moved our shop in Fontana CA down to Corona CA. We have a much bigger facility right off the 91 freeway and Mckinley. Come check it out at our grand opening on Jan 13th and 14th. Hope to see you there!! Call or write back for directions. (951) 371-9100.
    No!

riverroyal
    I just made my boat Magic payment and havent even seen the thing in months,Im not in the mood to spend any money :cry: ,,,other rhan that,do you guys have a full service and repair center?

Chadman!
    I just made my boat Magic payment and havent even seen the thing in months,Im not in the mood to spend any money :cry: ,,,other rhan that,do you guys have a full service and repair center?
    depends. What do you need done?

Not So Fast
    What Magic needs to do is improve the factory and buy the empty lot nextdoor for a showroom and predelivery. That was probably the worst case of taking possesion of a very expensive purchase in my life, in the alley on a hot July afternoon in the blazing sun and on top of it all I didnt even know who the guy was making the delivery, No consistency what so ever! That would be a major improvement, believe me :idea: JMO NSF

Cole Trickle
    What Magic needs to do is improve the factory and buy the empty lot nextdoor for a showroom and predelivery. That was probably the worst case of taking possesion of a very expensive purchase in my life, in the alley on a hot July afternoon in the blazing sun and on top of it all I didnt even know who the guy was making the delivery, No consistency what so ever! That would be a major improvement, believe me :idea: JMO NSF
    If you buy a boat from Chad you won't have those issues.
    His love of the industry and knowledge of boats is un questionable.
    I got mine from the Havasu Shop but choose to pull it back to town so I could have Chad take care of the problems.(It will be going in again soon)

Mrs.RoxySnow
    Hey Chad! We'll come by and say "Hi!", that's great that you'll be so close now! We'll be bringing the boat in pretty soon, we have a Catalina run to do with family and then I want to get it detailed before summer starts, so save me a spot in the garage! :devil:

riverroyal
    depends. What do you need done?
    but regular service stuff,It maybe easier for me bring the boat to you than going to see CLU.Also,the delivery of my boat was also kinda silly,I think they make tamales in the same building,they are also 100k :rollside:

Not So Fast
    If you buy a boat from Chad you won't have those issues.
    His love of the industry and knowledge of boats is un questionable.
    I got mine from the Havasu Shop but choose to pull it back to town so I could have Chad take care of the problems.(It will be going in again soon)
    The sales force is a revolving door, if I were to buy another it would be from Ron himself, period! At least Clu and a few others have been there a while. I dont know about you but I think most folks like to see a familiar face whether it be in a bank, resturant, Dr. or boat sales. JMO :idea: NSF

Cole Trickle
    The sales force is a revolving door, if I were to buy another it would be from Ron himself, period! At least Clu and a few others have been there a while. I dont know about you but I think most folks like to see a familiar face whether it be in a bank, resturant, Dr. or boat sales. JMO :idea: NSF
    Pretty sure Chad has been with the ompany for more than a couple years now.
    I hear you on the familiar faces.We were very lucky when it came to delivery.Darrin and Ron were both there for the first ride and we had a full tank, launching fees paid and a nice bonus pack of shirts/hats and coozies.
    I just wish Clue wasn't so swamped in the service dept. so he could spend more time actually fixing parts/probs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast