Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic and Sleek's new shop!!

TRIMM MANN
    What Magic needs to do is improve the factory and buy the empty lot nextdoor for a showroom and predelivery. That was probably the worst case of taking possesion of a very expensive purchase in my life, in the alley on a hot July afternoon in the blazing sun and on top of it all I didnt even know who the guy was making the delivery, No consistency what so ever! That would be a major improvement, believe me :idea: JMO NSF
    Always, always negative :cry:

Not So Fast
    Always, always negative :cry:
    My opinion AGAIN and I'm entitled, OK! :frown: NSF

Not So Fast
    Pretty sure Chad has been with the ompany for more than a couple years now.
    I hear you on the familiar faces.We were very lucky when it came to delivery.Darrin and Ron were both there for the first ride and we had a full tank, launching fees paid and a nice bonus pack of shirts/hats and coozies.
    I just wish Clue wasn't so swamped in the service dept. so he could spend more time actually fixing parts/probs.
    Darrin was pretty cool although over worked and Ron has been great as has Clu and the gang at the service shop. All I'm saying is it would be nice to see a familiar face, just like you see at Magic's main competition (no names to protect the innocent). If you say Chad is a good guy and salesman then I believe it but I think you know what I'm talking about right. The delivery part of my boat was poor at best. Oh yeah I forgot that Casey has been there a while. In the very competitive world of boating you had better strive to improve everyday and offer new products, Ron's own words!!!!!!! NSF

famaffair
    We moved our shop in Fontana CA down to Corona CA. We have a much bigger facility right off the 91 freeway and Mckinley. Come check it out at our grand opening on Jan 13th and 14th. Hope to see you there!! Call or write back for directions. (951) 371-9100.
    Chad we spoke on Tuesday about a used or new 28 deck boat. Where are the pictures you were going to e-mail?

JB in so cal
    Chad we spoke on Tuesday about a used or new 28 deck boat. Where are the pictures you were going to e-mail?
    ...looking for something??...

Chadman!
    I appreciate all the kind words. I do strive to make as many people happy as possible. A little background on me for the ones that dont know, I have been working for Magic for about 5 years now, I have worked at 3 of the 4 locations including Phoenix, Havasu, and now Corona, and I have been in about every shop including wood shop, rigging, service, and tooling. I think Magic has been one of the best jobs I have ever had and there has always been opportunity to excel. Now that the ass kissing session is over, lol! I hope to see you all at the grand opening!! Jan 13th and 14th!!

riverracerx
    Chad,
    Sorry I can't make the grand opening. I have previous plans at Sean's event:
    Party (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101935)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12