Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HER 454 Thong Bikini Pics!!

Mandelon
    This is it. TV sucks. Sometimes I do paperwork from the office. Download tunes from WinMX.
    Put the kiddies to bed. Son is diabetic so I have to test him around 10:00 every night.
    If I can pester 454 or Riverkitty, that adds some joy to my evenings, too. wink
    [ June 10, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Kim Hanson
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Yep. Cough it up......( . )( . )......please!

Kindsvater Flat
    Kim Hanson:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Yep. Cough it up......( . )( . )......please! Nope. Like my balls attached they way they are.

Her454
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Nope. Like my balls attached they way they are. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Your learning K-Flat, your learning!
    Oh BTW Mandelon, glad RiverKitty and I can occupy some of your downtime.... wink

Kim Hanson
    Her454:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Nope. Like my balls attached they way they are. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Your learning K-Flat, your learning!
    Oh BTW Mandelon, glad RiverKitty and I can occupy some of your downtime.... wink Cough it up Her454, you must have seen me in my Booty shorts......( . )( . )...

Kim Hanson
    Whats happening girl, you still out there aren't you? One little picture, you can do it!.....( . )( . )....... wink

Mandelon
    Kim, I met Havasu Barney at OP6. He was talkin about your shorts again.......

Kim Hanson
    Mandelon:
    Kim, I met Havasu Barney at OP6. He was talkin about your shorts again....... I will just have to wear them up here, no pictures of me wearing them! If I knew my shorts were going to be a hit, I would have brought my Levi's, Big Oilers Logo across the arse and I even get to tan part of my ass with those ones
    Next year, I'am going to get a pair made that has windows for both my ass cheeks, fly will look like a screen door........( . )( . )....Have to put " WELCOME " across it though! wink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12