Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Focal speakers

1stepcloser
    As some of you may know, I favor sound quality over sheer volume, (I'm old) not to say I dont like it loud, very often I do, But I really dont care for poor sound at high levels. (or any level for that matter) I've heard far too many system's that in my (worthless & unsolicited) opinion that are really loud....but sound just awful.
    I prefer to hear all the song has to offer, rather than just the bass kick. :supp:
    Money is of course, a limiting factor, but I am patient and prefer to save my dollars until I can get what I want, then bug Roz and Jeff to death for all the free installation tips that I can.
    Problem right now is I'm not sure what I want..... :idea:

ROZ
    We are doing a show truck for a customer with all Focal and Audison components. I'll post up pics of the A/V when it's all done.
    We also did my cousins A4 with Focal seperates and 1 JL sub. One of the cleanest systems I have ever heard.
    I would pick Focal seperates over MB. I just like the clearity of the Focal.
    Where did you get the Audison amps? Thesis?

Evo22
    I have been using all of the focal stuff since before the made a 12 volt line if you need anything let me know jesse over there is a good friend we have built more than a few demo cars for them. :rollside:

ROZ
    You were buying JM labs speakers as parts an using them in your cars? This is one thing the French have done right

Slib77
    PM'd you ROZ
    Dude that Thesis is awesome, there are only a handful in the North America right now. I could be wrong. Price on it is around 7-8k.

ROZ
    PM'd you ROZ
    Dude that Thesis is awesome, there are only a handful in the North America right now. I could be wrong. Price on it is around 7-8k.
    That's what I hear....
    I'm thinking F1 Status, Thesis HV Venti, and Utopia, Boston Z, or Rainbow ...
    I wonder how much I could obtain an HR100 for........

1stepcloser
    PM'd you ROZ
    Dude that Thesis is awesome, Price on it is around 7-8k.
    :2purples: :frown:

LHC30Victory
    OK, now I KNOW I don't belong in this thread :boxed:

ROZ
    you said it, man :hammer2: :2purples:
    deck 2400.00
    d/a converter about 1900.00
    amp 7-8k
    speakers 4k
    Not to mention cables and labor
    :2purples:

Slib77
    The Utopia line is sweet. The seperates and subs that we are putting in the guys truck are from the K2 line. That is a mean looking sub.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast