Thread: Havasu next weekend

Boozer
    I'll be driving into the Zoo on Friday and hopefully on the water friday afternoon or saturday morning. It just depends on when I can get the boat running right for the elevation.
    You guys know a good source for a reasonably priced prop? Right now I'm turning a 17 pitch and was bouncing off the rev limiter at 6000 ft elevation I imagine I should be able to turn a 21 in Havasu.
    Anyone else going to be out there?

LHC30Victory
    we'll be out fri by noon. staying till late Sun. Look for us - we'll be at the marina pissing them off with our quiet boat J/K

paradigm shift
    Leaving out this Wednesday and will be in Havasu till Dec. 3rd!!!! That is if all goes as planned. Hopefully have a few days we can float the boat while we are there. Wave us down we are usually with a 29 Warlock. Man it has been too long since I have been to Havasu. :hammer2:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...77DSC00033.JPG

locogringo
    try Richard at The Propeller Company. Actually, I think he changed the name but he is on the corner of Acoma and Havasu Blvd. Coming down Acoma to the Hwy, he will be on the left right past the stop sign.
    Good luck.
    Daniel

shadow
    try Richard at The Propeller Company. Actually, I think he changed the name but he is on the corner of Acoma and Havasu Blvd. Coming down Acoma to the Hwy, he will be on the left right past the stop sign.
    Good luck.
    Daniel
    Still the same name,The Propeller Company but he moved to a new location.
    He's now on Industrial and the Hwy.East side of the Hwy right across from Conquest off Lake Havasu ave and across from Circle K on Industrial.

LHC30Victory
    Look for the tree with the many props on it!

Two K's
    Here in NY we are pretty much closed up for winter, bummer :frown: How about posting some pics. of how the weekend went in Lake Havasu. Thanks, Keith