Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone doing for Turkey day?

spectratoad
    We are going up into the BlackRock desert and circling the motorhomes firing up the outside heaters under the awnings and riding ATV's, motorcycles etc... It will be cold but fun. Anyone want to join feel free. I am sure we will be one of the few if not the only ones out there.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    We are going to the in laws......turkey, snoring, kids yelling, stomachs bulging,.....oh, the Mr. farting..LOL.....etc...
    Yours sounds more fun........ hope you enjoy :wink:

oldbuck40
    eating turkey then haulin @ZZ to the ranch for a little deer hunting TEXAS STYLE!!!!!!!

BarryMac
    Sitting around the house bored as all hell, wishing I was hanging with one of the girls either in the white or yellow bikinis... :cry: :cry:

MsDrmr
    Sitting around the house bored as all hell, wishing I was hanging with one of the girls either in the white or yellow bikinis... :cry: :cry:
    WHAAAAATTTTTTT? :hammerhea

Captain Dan
    Camping, riding and partying with family and friends (annual event) near the NE corner of Ocotillo Wells Park, off S-22.
    Now just waiting for Wed night to roll around, tic...tic...tic....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Camping, riding and partying with family and friends (annual event) near the NE corner of Ocotillo Wells Park, off S-22.
    Now just waiting for Wed night to roll around, tic...tic...tic....
    Hey, we are doing the same thing! Its a toss up between Dumont and Ocotillo. But we have never been to Ocotillo. Got any tips?

Rod-64
    My mom's Italian so we're having a 4 course dinner at 2 followed by $2 buy-in BINGO with a $20 coverall at the end then turkey sandwiches around 8.
    There are 5 different pies from Costco and homeade Italian pastries so it will be off to the gym on friday.

Rod-64
    Oh.........and gotta watch football then A Christmas Story.............YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ralphie's great.

MsDrmr
    actually going to palm springs and staying at a condo from wed-sun eve. cooking a big traditional dinner.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast