Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: K's In Parker....

WILDERTHANU
    ANY GOING TO RUN THIS WEEKEND????

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thats a big NO!.
    Sorry chief, you had to go to Phx this year to see the last K race of the year. Hopefully there will be a couple of decent prostock boats at parker because the fastest superstocks won't be there either.
    have fun

Moneypitt
    Jerry, what is going on with the heavy SS hitters? Another race? or some sort of pissing contest boycott? I know there will be "some" SS boats there. Ray/PS 89

uclahater
    Jerry, what is going on with the heavy SS hitters? Another race? or some sort of pissing contest boycott? I know there will be "some" SS boats there. Ray/PS 89
    Its not a series race :cry: Phoenix was their last stop so most are barely surviving on the parts they have left.
    I heard that Joey Diccuci (ss-53) was going, and that Jeff Brochouser was letting Chris take the SS-68 boat there.
    Jim

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Ray,
    As with every year, the series chooses not to race bluewater as a points race (no money). Since the series started in 96' nobody cares about APBA points anymore. Since we just had a race over this last weekend these guys have no need to test in Parker. Brochueser will be there with a prostock so bring your "A" game.
    Have fun,
    JG :2purples:

WILDERTHANU
    RIGHT ON, ILL SWING BY AND CHECK OUT WHATEVER IS GOING ON. ILL BE OUT THERE WED THRU SUN, AND ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO GRAB SOME BREAKFAST AND CHECK A FEW ROUNDS...

Stab-n-Steer
    Hopefully Brochueser will attend a Boat Racing 101 class, like what buoy to turn on!!! That dude is lucky to be alive...
    S&S

V-DRIVES RULE
    After what ive seen last weekend the only FASTK'S are only in needles !! LOL!!

uclahater
    Hopefully Brochueser will attend a Boat Racing 101 class, like what buoy to turn on!!! That dude is lucky to be alive...
    S&S
    I'll remember that for next time I see you make a bone head move :frown:

Tequila-John
    I'll be there!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast