Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sirius Vs. XM

prosthogod
    I want to buy a portable unit that I can plug into my excursion or boat. Does anyone have any thoughts, or suggestions.

slink
    I went with the Sirius set up. Have a reciever in the boat, truck and also a boom box set up at the trailer. Works great.

prosthogod
    C'mon, this place with no opinions.

al cole'holic
    I want to buy a portable unit that I can plug into my excursion or boat. Does anyone have any thoughts, or suggestions.
    Sirius, Howard Stern.

GlastronGuy
    C'mon, this place with no opinions.
    5 minutes after your initial post and you're whinning like a 7 year old school girl? Ya, I want to help you.
    :argue:

prosthogod
    5 minutes after your initial post and you're whinning like a 7 year old school girl? Ya, I want to help you.
    :argue:
    Make that a 7 y.o Catholic school girl

I have XM in both cars...and we have it in our boat as well. XM monthly service is cheaper then Sirus...nothing bad to say about XM..it is great to have on the boat. It should come standard in all boats......

Boozer
    I had XM and loved everything about it minus the commercials. Was considering getting Sirius because it's commercial free. Now XM is commercial free again so I'll probably just reactivate my XM reciever.

IN2MX
    I just got XM with the new truck, and I love it....The comedy channel is definately addicting...Larry the cable guy will be on friday at 7pm!!!!

wildbillg
    Ive got XM in both my trucks and one for the house. We have sirius installed on all the boats we sell here, and it seems as all the car mfg are installing XM in the new ones. The one I have in the house I can move from home to the motor home.
    I like xm because it is only 9.95 per month for the first one and then 6.95 for each additional, were Sirius is 12.95 per month and each additional is another 12.95 per month
    you can check them both out at
    XM RADIO (www.xmradio.com)
    SIRIUS RADIO (www.Sirius.com)
    Good luck with whatever you choose they are both good....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast